- Created by Anthony Alicea
- 114,262 + students enrolled
- 27,732 Review available
- 11.5 hours on-demand video
- 7 articles
- 50 downloadable resources
- Access on Mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
- Lifetime Access
- 30 days Money back guarantee
What You will Learn?
- Understand advanced concepts such as closures, prototypal inheritance, IIFEs, and much more.
Online Course Description:
This course will cover such advanced concepts as objects and object literals, function expressions, prototypical inheritance, functional programming, scope chains, function constructors (plus new ES6 features), immediately invoked function expressions (IIFEs), call, apply, bind, and more.
Note: In this course you’ll also get downloadable source code. You will often be provided with ‘starter’ code, giving you the base for you to start writing your code, and ‘finished’ code to compare your code to.
- Experienced coders coming from other programming languages
- Anyone who has found concepts just as object prototypes, closures, and other advanced concepts difficult to learn
- Those interested in building their own frameworks, or being better able to learn from the source code of other well-known frameworks and libraries