- Stephen Grider via Udemy
- 275,105 + students enrolled
- 77,422 Review available
- 52 hours on-demand video
With the help of this course, a learner will be able to master the fundamentals of React v16.3.2 and Redux. As a learner starts modern react with redux course, he will be taught different things like how to develop applications with the help of React router, webpack and ES6, how amazing single-page applications can be built with the help of React JS and Redux, how to realize the power of building composable components, how to become fluent in toolchain supporting React and much more.
The course has been instructed by an experienced professor named Stephen Grider and he has tried to be as illustrative and explanative as possible so that learners of all level can easily understand and learn from the course.
TTC Course Analysis:
Following are the results of comprehensive analysis of “Modern React with Redux” online course by our team of experts.
TakeThisCourse Sentiment Analysis Results:
In order to facilitate our learners with real user experience, we performed sentiment analysis and text mining techniques that generates following results:
- TTC analyzed a total of 9,996 reviews for this online course.
- The analysis indicates that around 92.7% reviews were positive while around 9.3% of reviews had negative sentiment.
- Stephen Grider’s online course received a total score of 4.6 out of 5, based on user opinions related to 4 effectiveness factors including content, engagement, quality practice and career benefit.
TTC Course Effectiveness:
|TTC Online Course Effectiveness Score|
|4.7 / 5.0
|4.7 / 5.0
|4.6 / 5.0
|4.7 / 5.0
Based on learner reviews we believe;
- The content of this course is outstanding. The course has organized and well-structured content.
- The delivery style of the instructor is impeccable. His accent is great and explained all the topics very clearly.
- The course projects and quizzes seem to be very interesting.
- The course allows you to practice your skills and learn new skills on the way as well.
Who should take this course?
This course can be taken by all the below-mentioned people.
- Engineers who want to improve their skills in React.
- All those programmers who are looking for different ways to learn about React.
- Developers who wish to make a career in this field.
- All those beginners or intermediate level personnel who want to start a career in this field.
Pros and Cons:
- Best-seller course.
- Talks about the latest web technology.
- Outstanding projects and quizzes.
- Offers exercise solutions as well.
- Some content is outdated.
- Topics like Google API etc are irrelevant.
What People Are Saying about this Course:
Let us now take a look at both positive and negative feedback that our users and professionals have given about this course. By looking at the comments given by such people, it can get easy for other users to decide whether to take this course or not.
- After completing this course I will definitely say that the instructor of this course deserves a huge round of applause for making such an informational and easy to understand course. (Ratna Lama/5 star).
- The course is excellent and especially the accent of the instructor was very clear and easy to understand that helped me understand everything that he was trying to tell easily. (Mark Wangler/5 star).
- If anyone is looking for ways to learn React and Redux then don’t look anywhere because this course is what you want. The course is fully updated and each topic has been explained very thoroughly. I am really happy that I took this informational course. (Brian Hunley/5 star).
- The course is great and very well explained and is perfect for those who are just a beginner like me. Being a beginner I thought I wouldn’t be able to learn much from the course but I managed to learn a lot from this course. (Fuli Fuli/5 star).
- Overall it is a great course that focuses thoroughly on React and Redux. I would say that after completing this course, one can manage to develop a web application using Redux and React. (Vannyou Tang/5 star).
- Those who are having problems in understanding difficult concepts of Redux and React, this course is the answer for them. With the help of this course, one can easily learn how to develop web applications using Redux and React. (Marko Leino/5 star).
- Overall the course is good, but I think it concentrates more on React rather than focusing on both React and Redux. (Giovani Rubini/3 star).
- The course does have information in it but 50% of the course is a repeat of the earlier sections that made me a little bored watching the whole course. (Jennifer D Rainer/3 star).
- The course is fie but the practice part is not helpful. (Madiha Latafi/3 star).
Is this Course worth taking?
We believe the instructor has put in a lot of effort to make sure the learners can understand React and Redux really well. The course offers such information that can be understood even by a beginner. Here you will get to know about the different libraries in detail and how to set up your projects that are up to the industry standard. So overall, this bestseller course is worth one’s time, effort, and money.
Alternatives to Modern React with Redux Course:
Let us now discuss some of the alternatives that can be taken against this course. These alternatives can help a student to choose according to his need. We are going to give a brief introduction about the alternatives that can give learners an idea about what the courses are.
The aim of this course is to help a person to learn everything there is to know about React right from scratch. At the end of this course, a learner will have full knowledge of different concepts like React JS, Redux, React routing, animations, next.js basics and much more. The course is very engaging and easy to understand and also its rating is very admirable that is 4.7. So if you think that this course can help you learn everything there is to know about React then click on the below link and get lifetime access to the contents of the course.
React JS and Redux-Mastering web apps [Course not available]
This course will help you learn how you can develop the React JS and Redux applications step-by-step. By taking this course, a learner will end up having all the skills and knowledge that is required to build applications from scratch. There will be a number of things that a learner will learn from this course like how to create apps with full authentication and real-time database, how to develop such applications that are related to APIs and web requests and much more. The rating of this course is 4.5 and more than fifty thousand students have enrolled in this course and have given positive feedback about it. So if you think this course is what you need then click on the below link to get it now at a huge discount.
After looking at Modern React with Redux course, the feedback that students have given about it and also the alternatives that can be taken against this course, one can easily make his mind regard which course he needs if he is interested in this field. And if we talk about the rating of this course, it is 4.6 and more than one hundred thousand students have taken this course and have given satisfactory feedback about it. The course also contains a number of assignments and quizzes that can help a learner to understand the concepts in a more proper manner. Also, the course is available on a huge discount thus we can say that the course is totally worth our time, efforts and money. So don’t wait any more and click on the below link to get this course now.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.