- Erik Smith via Udemy
- 257+ already enrolled!
- ★★★★★ (79 Ratings)
Are you interested in knowing how you can credit repair on your own and that too from the comfort of your home? In this course, you will know the truth about credit repair from a retired police sergeant. Here you will be taught how to do it on your own. The instructor will also provide the learners with all the letters required for each scenario. With that, unlimited guidance and tips from the instructor would be of great help in learning all about credit repair and doing it efficiently. The aim of this course is to uncover the truth about credit repair and guide you all in the most effective manner.
Related: Best + Free Credit Repair Classes
TTC Course Analysis:
Following are the results of comprehensive analysis of “Credit Repair Specialist” online course by our team of experts.
TakeThisCourse Sentiment Analysis Results:
In order to facilitate our learners with real user experience, we performed sentiment analysis and text mining techniques that generates following results:
- TTC analyzed a total of 12 reviews for this online course.
- The analysis indicates that around 91.7% reviews were positive while around 8.3% of reviews had negative sentiment.
- Erik Smith’s online course received a total score of 4.6 out of 5, based on user opinions related to 4 effectiveness factors including content, engagement, quality practice and career benefit.
TTC Course Effectiveness:
|Online Course Effectiveness Score|
What will you learn from this course?
After completing this course, you will be able to understand;
- How credit repair actually works?
- How you can challenge all the negative items with the 3 credit bureaus.
- How to check your credit and come up with a robust plan.
- The late payments, E-Oscar system and what Goodwill letters are.
- How to cease phone calls and what is Chex system?
- How to remove bankruptcy in a step-by-step guide.
- Evictions, hippa, hard inquiries and soft inquiries.
- How to improve your score in detail?
- How to stall tactics by the credit bureaus?
This section contains feedback which learners have given about this course. After reading actual comments from actual users, you will get a clear picture of what this course has to offer and then decide whether or not this course is worth your time, effort, and money.
- I can say this was not only an informative but extremely helpful course. And the best thing about taking this course was the instructor who was answering all my questions via email. Nobody does that for any learner but this instructor did. (Antoinika M, ★★★★★).
- This is a legit course and I must say after the first month of learning from this course, I was able to remove student loans and collects from my credit report. I was honestly shocked at the results I got and so far my credit score keeps going up. I would definitely say my money was well spent on this course. (Reggie A, ★★★★★).
- It was a super helpful course and I must say if you are looking for a way to learn to improve your credit then this course is what you need. I was so impressed by this instructor and his way of teaching. His willingness to assist is what admired me the most. (J Wash, ★★★★★).
- This course had great information to offer about credit repair and everything was explained in a concise manner and straight to the point. I believe I can recommend this course to all those interested. (Jennifer RM, ★★★★★).
- This course has a lot of useful information to offer and now I am ready to put whatever I have learned to work. (Maurice W, ★★★★★).
- This course had very useful information to offer and taught me well about how I can repair credit on my own. (Tangela K, ★★★★★).
- I have learned a lot from this best seller course. Even though I knew what credit repair is yet I can say this course has taught me so many new things about credit repair. The instructor’s accent was great and the best thing about this course was the straight to the point information. (Sylvester W, ★★★★★).
- The information was even though interesting and engaging as well but the disadvantage here is there were no links to the letter templates. I even emailed the instructor and showed my concern but still haven’t received any feedback. Very disappointing. (Jeremy W, ★★☆☆☆).
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.