- Northwestern University via Coursera
- 80,643+ already enrolled!
- ★★★★★ (2,566 Ratings)
Do you want to become a leader and learn the very important skills required for developing and expanding your leadership repertoire? If yes, then this course is what you need. Here you will understand how to design teams for collaboration and what is the right way to craft win-win negotiation strategies. The skills you will gain from this course are relevant to negotiation, leadership, team management, and collaboration.
TTC Course Analysis:
Following are the results of comprehensive analysis of “High Performance Collaboration: Leadership, Teamwork, and Negotiation” online course by our team of experts.
TakeThisCourse Sentiment Analysis Results:
In order to facilitate our learners with real user experience, we performed sentiment analysis and text mining techniques that generates following results:
- TTC analyzed a total of 834 reviews for this online course.
- The analysis indicates that around 97.2% reviews were positive while around 2.8% of reviews had negative sentiment.
- Northwestern University online course received a total score of 4.9 out of 5, based on user opinions related to 4 effectiveness factors including content, engagement, quality practice and career benefit.
TTC Course Effectiveness:
|TTC Online Course Effectiveness Score|
|4.8 / 5.0
|4.8 / 5.0
|4.7 / 5.0
|4.9 / 5.0
What will you learn from this course?
Taking this course will help you learn;
- What high performance collaboration is?
- What is teamwork and how you can become a better leader?
- How you can analyze your leadership style.
- How you can develop team charters for optimizing groups.
- How you can develop a game plan for effective negotiation.
In this section, we shall read comments which have been given by actual learners. By taking a look at what they think of this course, it can become easy for you to decide whether or not this course is worth your time and effort.
- This is a top notch course that has so much to offer. The instructor is no doubt amazing and the course videos prove that. I was not only learning a lot from this course but enjoying learning all this at the same time. (Peter N, ★★★★★).
- What can I say, Professor L. Thompson is great and kept me engaged with her by delivering high quality and premier content. She not only made the content engaging but also easy for me to take notes at the same time so that I can refer back to them whenever needed. This is a wonderful course for people like me who already have a degree but need a resource to revise everything from start. (Lanita G, ★★★★★).
- An excellent course taught by an excellent teacher. For me it was a breath of fresh air. The course was both stimulating and challenging at the same time. The course somehow did not insult my intelligence by being too simple and didn’t lack critical thinking. I really appreciate the time an effort that has been put into this course. (Lleuella R, ★★★★★).
- I just want to thank Professor Thompson for this engaging, challenging, and unique course. The material of this course was well taught and the examples were also very helpful in understanding all the concepts. This course will help me in my workplace a lot. (Dilip KP, ★★★★★).
- Taking this course was a great experience for me. This course has taught me things which can be applied in my everyday life. So a big thanks to the amazing instructor. (Abishek N, ★★★★★).
- The content of this course has allowed me to go through some of the very important concepts in leadership. With that, the course also taught me all about decision making and organizational intelligence. Moreover, I also got to know so much about team-building and optimization of conflicts at workplace. (Nikhil K, ★★★★★).
- This course has without any doubt the essence of team building essentials. Professor Leigh is great and has introduced us to the concepts through vivid examples. I can say this course has opened my mind to management methods and inspired me to think deeper about how to lead my team effectively. (Russell W, ★★★★★).
- An extremely valuable course it is. This course motivated me to learn further about how to assemble and manage a team. Leigh’s teaching style is out of the world and the graphics that she used in the videos were simple yet clear. (Webstercoursera, ★★★★★).
- It wouldn’t be wrong to say this course is a quintessence of leadership skills and is extremely engaging. The professor has explained all the concepts really well using evocative examples. The assignments were also great and helps to identify our leadership and negotiation style and how it can be further improved. (Kowcika M, ★★★★★).
- This was an interesting course for me. I realized this course has taught me how to become a good leader in a very simple yet effective manner. The course material was excellent and it awakened my interest to enroll in other similar courses. (Maria L, ★★★★★).
- This was a very comprehensive and engaging course and I really enjoyed learning from this very energetic instructor. She has explained all the main action points in an appreciable manner. With, she also succeeded in reiterating their meanings using clear and varied examples. (Aisling F, ★★★★★).
- This was an excellent pedagogy with case study driven method. Professor Leigh is quite competent and the way she has articulated the course content was very impressive. (Ovais S, ★★★★★).
- This instructor’s teaching style is highly relatable and I really enjoyed the hints of humor she brought into each lecture. This has to be my favorite course on Coursera. (Johanne D, ★★★★★).
- This course was worth my time and effort. The instructor Leigh is great and her accent was quite understandable. I was able to learn so much about what leadership is and why it matters. Would definitely apply what I have learned at my workplace. (Shriya K, ★★★★☆).
- Though it was a great undergraduate level course yet it turned out to be less than what I hoped for. The outline was not that good and the course was not engaging at all. (Camille H, ★★☆☆☆).
- The course had no doubt very nice introduction to the topic but I wish it had more meat and exercises to develop the skills presented during the class. (Kristina D, ★★☆☆☆).
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.