- Arash Yahya via Udemy
- 12,456+ already enrolled!
- ★★★★☆ (186 Ratings)
Those of you who are wondering how to build your marketplace Web application? This is the course that will show you how.
TTC Course Analysis:
Following are the results of comprehensive analysis of “Build a complete Fiverr clone with Node + Algolia + Paypal” online course by our team of experts.
TakeThisCourse Sentiment Analysis Results:
In order to facilitate our learners with real user experience, we performed sentiment analysis and text mining techniques that generates following results:
- TTC analyzed a total of 24 reviews for this online course.
- The analysis indicates that around 70.8% reviews were positive while around 29.2% of reviews had negative sentiment.
- Arash Yahya’s online course received a total score of 3.5 out of 5, based on user opinions related to 4 effectiveness factors including content, engagement, quality practice and career benefit.
TTC Course Effectiveness:
|TTC Online Course Effectiveness Score|
|4.0 / 5.0
|3.9 / 5.0
|2.5 / 5.0
|5.0 / 5.0
What are the Requirements for this Course?
Feedback on this course will help you determine whether to take this course or not. We have listed down a few of the postive and negative reviews for this course to help you determine the value of this course.
- I truly appreciate this course. They are practical. This is the second course I took from this teacher. In the event that you need to realize how to make full-stack web applications in node.js, and how to make your own online store, then I suggest taking this course (Yury Ivanov, ★★★★★).
- The teacher goes direct forthright without adding any extra talk into the course, which would exhaust understudies. The speed is alright for somebody who definitely knows a smidgen of the material (Isaac Onda, ★★★★★).
- Very great course, particularly that you have some involvement in Node.js. The course is brimming with incredible data, decent tasks, and the instructor clarifies things well. You need to remain sharp since he goes from one document to another and talks pretty quickly. I would suggest that you’ll need to keep up. He additionally closes the course to some degree suddenly in the center of a bunch of tasks. In any case, it’s nothing a Google or YouTube search couldn’t deal with. Other than that, this is a strong course from start to end. Moreover, the course truly unites everything from a full-stack point of view. Enthusiastically suggest the course, five stars if the instructor completed it, four stars since he didn’t (Chet Hill, ★★★★★).
- I feel the course involves a lot of skipping in the course. I say this course I best for the expert level. In my opinion, Arash is going a bit faster. Generally, the course is good (Kamal Mustafa, ★★★☆☆).
- I felt like the instructor doesn’t follow the generic laws of node.js (Rishi Kabra, ★★★☆☆).
- I would have even this course five stars for content, but I minus one star for QA and minus one star for explains. For me, this course was very hard. I would definitely not recommend it for beginners (Vedret Hrvanovic, ★★★☆☆).
- A 100% not a beginner course. I was not a bit able to understand the code if we are not programming. This course is an extremely advanced level course. Just take this course if you are familiar with node js, HTML5 (SUNIL KUMAR YADAV, ★☆☆☆☆).
So, this was a review for Build a complete Fiverr clone with Node + Algolia + Paypal. Stay safe and keep learning.
React, NodeJS, Express & MongoDB – The MERN Full-stack Guide:
- Maximilian Schwarzmüller & Manuel Lorenz via Udemy
- 16,947+ already enrolled!
- ★★★★★ (2,835 Reviews)
Server-side Development with NodeJS, Express, and MongoDB
- The Hong Kong University of Science and Technology via Coursera
- 48 hours of effort required
- 89,150+ already enrolled!
- ★★★★★ (1,771 Reviews)
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.