We have given a detailed review of this course below for our readers but just wanted to highlight some points:
- 2,670+ students enrolled
- 44 Review available
- 5.5 Hours on-demand videos
- 6 Articles
- 4 Supplemental Resource
- 2 Practice Tests
- Access on Mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
- Lifetime Access
- 30 days Money back guarantee
Most attractive feature is 30 days Money Back Guarantee means there is no risk. If you didn’t like this online course, you can refund your money back within next 30 days.
What You will Learn?
- How to design the game logic for the game and implement it as code
- Improve your logical problem solving skills
- Improve your front end design and development skills
Online Course Description:
Practice makes perfect. Start your journey into becoming a professional web developer here!
At DigiFisk, we like making learning fun. Our courses are interactive and fun with a ton of practical elements to it. We’ve decided to take it a step further with our Web app development practice series.
Once you learn the syntax of a programming language, the next logical step is to start creating software and apps. But that’s where most students get stuck. Problem solving isn’t as easy as learning a bunch of syntaxes.
But we aim to make it easy for you.
What will you learn in this course?
1. How to create the HTML5 structures of this game.
2. How to make the game pretty with CSS (design, design, design!)
and last but never the least
By the end of the course, you’ll be one stop closer to creating web apps and 2d web games like a pro. You could even try creating other smaller web apps and games.
How is this course designed?
I’ve made this course as easy to understand as possible. I’ve structured it in such a way that each section will handle one of the 3 languages covered here.
Introduction: This is where I’ll explain how the game works, it’s various features and what we’ll be using to achieve the same results.
Module 1: Every professional developer writes algorithms before creating a software or game. We’ll be writing the a step by step algorithm for our game, and I’ll be explaining what we’ll do in every step.
Module 2: I’ll be teaching you how to create the bare bones of the app with HTML5. The result will be a page with all the elements we need in our game, devoid any colors or design elements.
Module 3: Here, we’ll “beautify” our app. We’ll be using CSS elements to give our game colors and styles. At the end of this module, we’ll have a Tic Tac Toe web game that’ll look like the final result, albeit one that is not playable yet.
Final section: Finally, I’ll give you some ideas on how to improve/enhance the game and make it your own in terms of design and functionalities.
This course is for you if:
1. If you like learning by doing rather than hours of boring theoretical lectures.
2. If you have the passion for programming, and if you know the basics of at least HTML5 and CSS, this course will take you one step further in your development skills.
3. If you’re a complete newbie, don’t worry. I’ll be explaining every single line of code I’ll be using in this course, so you won’t feel lost.
4. If you want to delve into the exciting world of 2D web game development, this course will take you a couple steps further in the right direction.
So, what are you waiting for? Get this course today, and begin your journey into the wonderful world of web development and game development!