- Gabriel Burrafato via Skillshare
- 1 Project included
- 3,529+ already enrolled!
- ★★★★★ (45 Reviews)
For some people American pronunciation can be a little difficult to learn and to address this issue, we present to you the most engaging class that offers a proven, groundbreaking, result-oriented, and of course easy to understand approach to learning the American accent. This class is all about explaining how you can improve your American English accent and goes through different combinations of sounds. The class contains different lecture videos each covering something unique.
|Online Course Effectiveness Score|
Based on learner reviews, we believe;
- The content of this class is super interesting and fun to learn from.
- All sections of this class are explained clearly and comprehensively.
- The different techniques taught by the instructor are easy to follow.
- One can improve his accent from this class.
What will you learn in this course?
Taking this class will help you learn;
- How to restrain our tongue and soft palette muscles for creating American sounds.
- How to focus on the sound and feel of specific American targeted sounds.
- How different sounds are linked to each consonant.
- Similarly, the instructor will share specific singing techniques to help you create reliable muscle memory.
- Moreover, you will go through every possible combination of sounds with this course.
- You will also learn to retain all your improvements.
Pros and Cons:
- Teaches the right singing techniques.
- Engaging worksheets and exercises to practice.
- Improved English pronunciation.
- Only focuses on individual sounds and syllables.
What People Are Saying About this Course:
Let us now discuss some of the reviews of those students who have taken this course. These reviews are totally honest and given by the users themselves. The purpose of these reviews is to help others to decide whether this course is suitable for them or not.
- I just want to thank the instructor for this class. It is indeed an investment and after taking all the lectures, I am feeling confident enough to speak with an American accent. Particularly I am struggling with “th” and “r” sounds so now that I have completed the class, I can focus on them during my daily practice. (Stefanni B)
- The instructor Gabriel has managed to deliver these heartfelt moments in his classes that made things easier to follow. I can say this class is a masterpiece and offers so much diversity. You are indeed a fine teacher. (Hung Diep)
- After completing this class, my accent has improved tremendously and I can say this class is something I have been looking for a long time. Glad I enrolled myself in this class. (Tymon R)
- The guidance offered in this class is amazing and actually helps a person understand how they can improve their accent. (Andrea Dellos)
- I can say this is one of the best classes on SkillShare and teaches you so much about how to improve your accent. I would love to enroll in other classes with this instructor. (Ice Cat)
- This class is the only source that has helped me the most over the last year in improving my accent. I have been struggling with finding the right singing technique and this class just gave me everything I needed. (Hinni H)
- This class has exceeded my expectations and is exactly what I have been looking for. The entire class was so engaging that it kept me glued to the screen the entire time. I will also download the MP3 and worksheet and practice a lot. (Aisa Naam)
- A wonderful class that had a lot of useful information to offer with lots of practice and material to work on your own afterward. Even though I have good knowledge of English yet many people have told me I have a foreign accent and that is why I wanted to work on that. (Gabiche)
- The class was not useful for me at all as I was looking for someone who can help me focus on the r sound in words like murderer, order, and harder. (Maxi F)
- Overall the class was interesting but it misses many important details. The instructor says he covers every consonant sound but that is not the case as he clearly skipped ZH. (Sheila L)
Is this Course worth taking?
This class offers a simplified approach to phonics and talks in detail about how you can improve your pronunciation. The instructor succeeded in sharing different techniques to improve your accent. He offers clear explanations and awesome methods and one can simply enjoy learning from this class. So, you can enroll in this class for sure if you want to improve your accent.
Want something else or not satisfied with this one? We have some alternatives for you to choose from.
This is a bestseller course taught by a renowned Hollywood accent coach and aims to help learners master the American accent from the comfort of their homes. Here you will learn to speak in a perfect American accent in professional, business, social, and casual situations. Just like our main choice, this course will help you understand the technical elements of the American accent and help you become a natural American speaker.
To all those individuals out there who wish to communicate more clearly and confidently with English-speaking employers, clients, coworkers, etc, this course is the best choice. Here you will learn to pronounce sounds and sound sequences of American English in detail. Just like our main choice, the focus of this course is to make a user capable enough to use American English pronunciation in their conversations more naturally. So, if you think this course can give you what you’re looking for then enroll today.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.