- Donald Matz, William J. Dyche via DES MOINES University
- Course Type: Self-paced
- 15 Modules
This free course has been designed carefully for educational and informational purposes only. Those who take this course shouldn’t consider this as a substitute for medical advice, professional care, diagnosing or treating a health problem or disease. The aim of this course is to make learners understand the different medical terminologies. The course has different modules and each module may involve simulated case-based scenarios. All the scenarios mentioned will be entirely fictitious and won’t have any association with any actual patient. The course has a total of 15 modules and with each module, you will be able to learn something new. So, those who are interested in learning all about the common medical words and meanings should join this free course.
- Certificate of attendance for 2.0 contact hours which can be used as documentation of your knowledge regarding medical terminology.
- Audio pronunciation of medical terms.
- Post-module assessments and 30 question final quiz which confirms you’ve mastered the medical terms.
- Dr. Sumaiya Fatima via Udemy
- 185+ already enrolled!
- ★★★★ (31 Ratings)
- Lupe Jurado via Udemy
- 1,518+ already enrolled!
- ★★★★ (224 Ratings)
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.