- Miguel Grinberg via Udemy
- 1,366+ already enrolled!
- Course Type: Self Paced
- ★★★★★ (331 Ratings)
This course is a tutorial regarding Python. It is a guide for beginners and intermediate-level developers. By going through this tutorial, you will be able to build a nicely featured social blogging web application. You will learn to accept user input through web forms and write complete web applications using Python and Flask. Moreover, you will be able to use relational databases, along with managing user logins and authentication. This is also a great tutorial if any of you wants to translate and localize application messages.
|Online Course Effectiveness Score (Learn More)|
Going through the given below feedbacks will help you understand more about the course and the value of the course.
- I think it is a great tutorial, and it’s obvious that Miguel features a lot of knowledge of the topic. This tutorial is extremely vast with many areas covered. For me, the most useful part was around jQuery usage. This part will help me plenty in my contemporary project. The part on Task Queues was also great, in my opinion. This tutorial helped me with information being built step by step. Miguel served on examples in well-thought speed, along with including new features of Flask (Adam Beniowski, ★★★★★).
- It’s excellent for learning flask end-to-end, because the documentation on the flask website may be anything but perfect sometimes. A good thanks to the teacher for helping me in learning Flask quickly. I like to recommend taking a course on SQL then SQLAlchemy, so you recognize how it works under the hood (Christopher Torok, ★★★★★).
- This course helped me a lot, although I didn’t get the many-many DB relationship just in the case of followers. But even then, I needed the examples to grasp that flask can do those styles of things still, otherwise, I’d have taken a DB approach. This is an amazing course (Nitin Dhiman, ★★★★★).
- An awesome vertical slide that gives all relevant areas or developing a FLASK app. Most questions that are raised in an exceeding chapter are clarified later through the course. This course has simple to follow steps that result fast in a very real professional app (Holger Lehn, ★★★★★).
- If compared to other top-rated courses, there’s little to no support for problems asked. Latency reduces the standard of my learning experience significantly. The only thing good was that most of the technology and logic behind writing some code blocks are described more, compared to other sources, which is sweet (Kutay Eroğlu, ★★★☆☆).
- This course has two parts. An ideal one and a part that is tough to learn from. Until section 10, there’s no better course than this. But after section 10, Mr. Grinberg starts replicating and pasting. In most cases, he teaches the concepts in a very very clear way but it gets very troublesome to follow to a degree. I wish he had completed the course a bit as he began (Dinçer Aydiç, ★★★★☆).
- Jose Portilla via Udemy
- 19,687+ already enrolled!
- ★★★★★ (3,638 Ratings)
- Jose Salvatierra via Udemy
- 53,040+ already enrolled!
- ★★★★★ (9,493 Ratings)
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.