ASP.NET MVC Core 2.0 is the latest release for Microsoft’s Web application development platform. It’s not easy for ASP.NET developers to advance their skills and grasp the latest version i.e. ASP.NET MVC Core 2.0. Many .NET developers always remain confused with different basic concepts that really needed to build sophisticated web applications using ASP.NET Core. The Complete ASP.NET MVC Core 2.0 Course helps .NET developers to start with basic fundamental concepts and takes to advance level by building professional applications in ASP.NET Core 2.0. This online course follows a project based approach and helps to develop real-world applications with complete source code.
Instead of spending time wandering around for getting answer to specific problems during building a simple ASP.NET Core application as below, it’s always better to take an Online Course that follows a step by step approach to answer all these questions as well as advances one’s skill by building professional web applications.
- What are the new features of ASP.NET Core 2.0?
- How ASP.NET Core framework is different from ASP.NET MVC?
- How to develop ASP.NET Core applications for Linux etc. ?
- and many more…
The course is strongly recommended for those with prior knowledge of MVC. If you don’t have ASP.NET MVC knowledge, it’s better to go for The Complete ASP.NET MVC 5 Course by Mosh Hamedani.
The complete ASP.NET MVC Core 2.0 Online Course answers all related questions and also enhances skills by building following applications using ASP.NET Core 2.0.
- Building a Booklist application with all CRUD operations (ASP.NET Core 2.0 with Entity Framework).
- An application with CRUD operations using Entity Framework and Razor Pages.
- Building an Auto Garage Application for maintaining car records (A complete Final ASP.NET Core 2.0 Project)
Step by step learning fundamental as well as advance concepts of ASP.NET Core 2.0 by building multiple real-world application projects.
Before going into details, let’s highlight few key points about this Course:
- Best Seller Udemy Online Course
- 1,489++ students enrolled
- 278 Review available
- 7 Hours on-demand videos
- 2 Articles
- 1 Supplemental Resource
- Access on Mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
- Lifetime Access
- 30 days Money back guarantee
- You can get the course at Discounted Price here.
ASP.NET MVC Core 2.0 Course Description:
This is an introductory course on ASP.NET MVC Core 2.0 that will take you from basics all the way to advance mode. This course is for anyone who is new to asp.net core 2.0 or who is familiar with ASP.NET MVC and wants to take a first stab at understanding what is different in asp.net core 2.0. From there we would be building multiple projects to understand all concepts in ASP.NET MVC Core 2.0.
Throughout this course we would understand the evolution of ASP.NET Core and then we would take a look at the modified files and folder structure.
- We would then take a look at new concepts in ASP.NET MVC Core 2.0
- We would build a small book list application with CRUD operations using entity framework for integration with database.
- We would build CRUD Operations application with EF and use Razor Pages for the next project
- Finally we would build an auto garage application for maintaining car records for our final project
Total Lectures = 89 of 7 hours (approx.)
Introduction section covering intro to course as well as ASP.NET MVC Core 2.0 and all related technologies, concepts including:
- ASP.NET MVC Core & MVC Architecture
- Installation of Visual Studio & SQL Server
- New Project creation and files/folders structures
- Discussing various important concepts like:
- JSON files
- Routing & Tag Helpers in ASP.NET MVC Core
- ASP.NET MVC Core 2.0 – Project 1
The first project is booklist project covering all CRUD operations using ASP.NET MVC Core 2.0 and entity framework.
- ASP.NET MVC Core 2.0 with Razor Pages – Project 2
Building an application using ASP.NET MVC Core 2.0 and Razor Pages. It starts with creating a new project using Visual Studio and creating models, Razor pages & routing, handling TempData etc.
- ASP.NET MVC Core 2.0 Project 3
- Project 3 : Service Types
- Project 3 : Registration
- Project 3 : Users
- Project 3 : Cars
- Project 3 : Services
- Authorization, Manage Section and Other Details
It’s a best seller course with average rating of 4.2 out of 5 having more than 278 reviews available online. Below we have presented some of the reviews for the ASP.NET MVC Core 2.0 Online Course.
Only way it could be better if there were more integration with the email verification functionality out of the box with Identity. Same thing with two-factor authentication.
Overall I’m impressed with the excellent course content and I’ll be recommending this course to fellow coworkers/friends.
Checkout all reviews/feedback related to ASP.NET Core 2.0 on Course page.
Alternatives to ASP.NET MVC Core 2.0 Course:
There are some alternatives to this ASP.NET MVC Core Online Course including:
This online course also follows a project based approach by building an e-Commerce web application using ASP.NET Core 2.0 and Docker. It is based on microservices architecture where 5 different services are running along with MVC client application. All those microservices runs independently inside container and communicate (need-based communication) with eachother through messaging.
It is short course of 3.5 hours videos and 1 supplement resource. It also covers many areas related to ASP.NET Core 2.0 (including setup .net core on server, .net core CLI, writing a console app etc.) and finally build a professional ASP.NET MVC Core web application.
It’s purely a project based ASP.NET Core online course that gives an overview in initial section and then continues building project like:
- Contact Form using Razor Pages and sending email.
- Building application using Date API
- Developing a Shopping Cart Application using ASP.NET Core 2.0
- Implementing Authentication
Microsoft has introduced many new features in ASP.NET Core 2.0 and Visual Studio 2017 that actually simplify building and monitoring of modern web applications. If you are a .NET developer who is planning to advance skills and grasp the new ASP.NET Core 2.0, this online course is a perfect fit for learning. In this review, we have explained a lot about this online course that covers building multiple professional projects using ASP.NET Core 2.0 with Entity Framework. You can enroll for this course by clicking “Take this Course” button below.