For those who are looking for a way to learn C programming language, this course is the perfect answer for such people. The course has high quality videos that contains everything that is required to learn C programming language. By the end of the course, learners will have full grip over a number of concepts like how to work with primitive types and expressions, what is C programming language and how it works, how to use arrays and list, how to work with text, date and time, how we can debug C# applications effectively and much more. Thus this course can guide a person about C programming language in the most efficient way ever.
We have given a detailed review of this course below for our readers but just wanted to highlight some points:
- 52,000+ students enrolled
- 13,745 Review available
- 5 Hours on-demand videos
- 10 hours on-Demand Video
- 10 Articles
- 2 Supplemental Resources
- Access on Mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
- Lifetime Access
- 30 days Money back guarantee
Most attractive feature is 30 days Money Back Guarantee means there is no risk. If you didn’t like this Ruby online course, you can refund your money back within next 30 days.
Who should take this course?
This course can be taken by the following people.
- Anyone interested in learning C programming language.
- Any beginner who wants to start a career in this field.
- Any experienced professional who wants to improve or upgrade his skills.
Social Proof – Reviews of International Students & Professionals about this course:
Let us now discuss the part that has the most influence on the viewers that is the social proof. This section contains a number of comments that have been given by such people who have taken this course and have completed it till the end. So let us take a look at some positive and negative feedback.
- This is a very informational course that has helped me a lot in revising all the fundamentals of C programming language. I had been out of practice for quite a while and this course turned out to be really helpful. (Eamonn Reilly/5 star).
- After completing this course, I can now easily give a positive feedback about it. The course is very well organized and it was quite challenging to solve the exercises given. The instructor is amazing, he is fluent in English and he really knew what he was doing. Overall an amazing course it is. (Gela Pataraia/5 star).
- I have a job that I really like but then there came a task where I needed to learn C#. This course provided me with full guideline as to what C programming is and how I can use it to do my job that I have been assigned. All the C# basics were explained in a beautiful manner and the instructions were very simple. (Aloksatpathy/5 star).
- The whole structure and the pacing of the course is very good. Each step was explained thoroughly and I even managed to make notes and listen to the instructor at the same time. (Wyatt/5 star).
- I used to study this subject in University but I can definitely say that this course has taught me more than I managed to learn at University. (Moris Kabba/5 star).
- I really enjoyed the way the lectures have been delivered and also everything explained in the course was very engaging and easy to understand. Overall the course is a winner and totally worth our time and effort. (Fernando Albert/5 star).
- I really like that all the difficult topics have been split into smaller ones and then explained one by one. I’d say that after completing this course, I can easily recommend this course to all those who wish to learn C programming language. (Vedang Patil/5 star).
- Thank you for providing this course. I am a person who had zero background of this field and now I’m leaving with a solid foundation. (Denisa Novotna/5 star).
- I didn’t like the course at all as it is not beginner friendly. I would advise not to take this course is you are a complete beginner and have no prior experience in this field because you won’t be able to get a hold of the topics taught. (Leucioiu Stefan/2 star).
- After completing this course an evaluating what I have managed to learn, I’d say that the course is a little overrated because most of the concepts are under explained for a beginner level person. Also the examples explained have fewer details in it that is insufficient. (Pera Casian/ 3 star).
- I have started to feel like I am wasting my time with this course because I am not able to gain anything from it. The explanation given is not sufficient for a complete beginner to understand. I would say that this course is not what I thought it would be when I was taking it. (Dalton D Carpenter/ 2 star).
With every course are some alternatives that can be taken if one feels that the main course is not enough for him. By taking a look at these alternatives, learners can get an idea about what the courses are and what do they offer and then in this way it can become easy to decide which course should be suitable enough.
Programming for everybody:
Programming for everybody is an excellent choice for every learner that will not only help a learner with basic programming language but will also improve computer programming skills along with python programming. The course will give you a sense of programming. Why people use programming and how it has changed so many lives. You will learn about conditional coding, different variables and expressions and how you can deal with them. How you can install python and start writing your first program. The course has an amazing rating of 4.8 and the instructor Charles Severance has tried to deliver everything there is to know about programming in this course. In short taking this course can give a push to start your career in advanced programming.
Code yourself: An introduction to programming
The course contains everything there is to know about how to write programs and do coding. There will be a number of skills that a learner will gain by the end of the course like computer programming, what are algorithms and how to write them and programming language from the scratch. The course aims to provide a complete guidance to all the people out there who have interest in this field and who wish to start a career in this field. The course ensures that after completing it, a person will have enough knowledge about programming that will help him take his understanding to an advanced level. How to reuse your codes, testing and documenting your programs and most importantly how you can create your very first computer program will be taught in the course. Hence we can say that the course is totally worth buying.
We can conclude our discussion by saying that this course is indeed the most helpful and easy to understand course that has everything there is to know about C programming language. The course is perfect for beginners even if they have no prior experience in this field. The course contains a number of quizzes and real world examples that can help a learner to understand the concepts very clearly. The rating of this course is 4.5 and more than ninety thousand students have enrolled in this course and have given a positive feedback about it. Also if you take this course now, you’ll get it at a huge discount so don’t waste your time anymore and just click on the take this course button now to get a lifetime access to the contents of this course.