This is a very interesting course that has all the information that a person needs to develop android applications. With the help of this course, learners will be able to understand how they can make online games and develop apps for Android O like Twitter, Tic-Tac-Toe, Pokemon, notepad and many other using Kotlin. This course is the best way for a learner to develop real world applications and online games in a most effective possible way. Learners will work with sqlite database and shared preferences, how to avoid reverse engineering for your app, how to understand the programming foundation, what is OOP in Kotlin and much more.
We have given a detailed review of this course below for our readers but just wanted to highlight some points:
- Declared Best Seller at udemy.com
- 60,770+ students enrolled
- 3,707 Review available
- 30.5 Hours on-demand videos
- 3 Articles
- 16 Supplemental Resource
- Access on Mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
- Lifetime Access
- 30 days Money back guarantee
Most attractive feature is 30 days Money Back Guarantee means there is no risk. If you didn’t like this online course, you can refund your money back within next 30 days.
Who should take this course?
This course can be taken by all the below mentioned people.
- All those people who are eager to learn to build android apps using Kotlin.
- Those beginners who want to start a career in this field.
- Those people who have experience in this field but need to polish their skills and learn a few more.
Social Proof – Reviews of International Students & Professionals about this course:
Let us now take a look at both positive and negative feedback that our users and professionals have given about this course. By looking at the comments given by such people, it can get easy for other users to decide whether to take this course or not.
- I can say it with full confidence that this course is a great start for all those people out there who want to learn to develop apps using Kotlin. (Mustafa Rizabegovic/5 star).
- I am going to go ahead and give this course 5 stars because there is lots of valuable information in it that was of great help to me and I like the way the instructor has presented a lot of things without adding anything irrelevant in it. (Page Petty/5 star).
- I would say the course is really good as it not only helps you understand what Kotlin is but also covers programming. (Francois Bechet/5 star).
- I would definitely recommend this course to all those people out there who want to learn to develop apps using Kotlin and also get to know the fundamentals of programming as well. Indeed the instructor has done an amazing job in making this course. (James Shaw/5 star).
- The course topics were very relevant, engaging and easy to understand and overall I really like this course. (Mika Saaranen/4 star).
- This is without any doubt an in depth course, but the instructor moves too quickly and doesn’t always explain why he is doing certain things which was very confusing. (Homam Bohrani/3 star).
- The grammar of the instructor is very weak. He really needs to focus on that first. (Derrick Roach/2 star).
Now we are going to discuss some alternatives that can be taken if one feels that the course is not what he wants. We are going to give a brief introduction about different alternatives, what they are offering and who is the target audience for the course. These alternatives can help a user decide which course is better for him.
Multiplatform Mobile App Development with Web Technologies: Ionic and Cordova:
Developing android apps with app inventor:
The aim of this course is to provide proper skills and instructions to become capable of developing a number of android applications. The best thing about this course is that no prior experience in programming is necessary for a person to take this course. All you have to do is take this course and start learning from it. By the end of this course, a person will be able to understand what MIT app inventor is, what is application coding, what are different programming basics and dialog and much more. By taking this course, a person can become capable of taking his career to an advanced level. As the course has everything there is to know about developing android applications, a person can easily start a career in this field. Hence we can say that this course is totally worth taking. So click on the below link to get this course now.
We can conclude our discussion by saying that the above mentioned course can for sure help learners whether beginners or professionals to understand the technicalities of developing online games and android apps using Kotlin. The course contains easy to understand and engaging lectures that will be of great help. The rating of this course is 4.0 and approximately one hundred thousand students have enrolled in this course and have given a positive feedback about it. So if you think this course is what you need then click on the below link to get it now.