- Robert Crane via Udemy
- 11,376+ already enrolled!
- ★★★★☆ (2,696 Ratings)
“Getting started with SharePoint online” course is all about equipping you with instructions on using SharePoint online. This also includes Team Sites and One Drive for business. The aim of this course is to help people understand how to use Office 365 inside a business. All the lessons in this course are a combination of different video tutorials which are focused on different topics, PDF material, and additional resources. By the end of this course, you will develop the right skills and confidence required to use SharePoint Online.
|Online Course Effectiveness Score|
What will you learn from this course?
Taking this course will help you;
- Become more confident at using SharePoint online.
- You will learn everything there is about how to use SharePoint Online team sites.
- Similarly, you will be taught how to use One Drive for business in detail.
This section contains detailed feedback which has been given by the learners of this course. By reading actual comments from actual learners, you will get a clear picture of what this course has to offer. You can also check out the highest paying SharePoint job roles & desired skills.
- This was a well-structured and easy-to-follow course and before taking this course, I have never used SharePoint but now I have gained a very good understanding of how to use it. I would suggest if you are a beginner then you should take this course as it explains all the basics in a brilliant manner. (Daniel S, ★★★★★).
- Great course that has been taught by an excellent teacher. Robert’s pace was great and he presented the entire content in a great manner. The visuals were great too and what I really liked the most was the way he summarized all the lessons at the end of each video. (Sabine S, ★★★★★).
- This course is a great match for me and very easy to follow. I would definitely go through the lecture videos again for closure. (Lynette T, ★★★★★).
- It was a concise and clear course which is a combination of multiple short videos. The entire content was extremely helpful and allowed me to make notes side-by-side. The instructor’s accent was good and he was speaking at a good pace. (Galiya D, ★★★★★).
- This is a perfect course for a novice like me. The course has excellent technical instruction language and everything was explained in a concise manner. The calm temperament of the instructor was quite comforting and he made sure to share every single detail. The course has given me great confidence to use SharePoint. (English R, ★★★★★).
- What I loved the most about this course was its applicability. Everything explained in this course is totally applicable and I just want to thank the instructor Robert for giving me exactly what I needed to get started with SharePoint. (Jennifer G, ★★★★★).
- This course has good information that is delivered in a clear manner. After completing this course, I feel like getting a good handle on the foundation of SharePoint online. (Rodger S, ★★★★★).
- The instructor has done a great job at making sure all the basics are explained clearly in the course. The content has really helped me build a better understanding of all the concepts relevant to SharePoint. (Heather H, ★★★★★).
- A great course that contains excellent material and was presented in an amazing manner. The instructor was great and quite responsive. I had a slightly difficult question to ask and you would be surprised to know Robert got back to me incredibly quickly. I not only recommend this course but the instructor as well. (Andres M, ★★★★★).
- The instructor of this course seemed to be very knowledgeable and his pacing was great. I was awed by the amount of effort that has been put into this course. (Twanda B, ★★★★★).
- SharePoint is not only an amazing but exceptional program and I think anyone who wishes to learn to use it must enroll in this course. (Udemy user, ★★★★★).
- This is a great basic course that explains really well how you can use SharePoint. I really loved the quick review at the end of each lesson. (Alison H, ★★★★★).
- This course is no doubt ideal for beginners and completing this course will surely equip you with everything you need to start using SharePoint. The lessons were engaging enough to keep me glued to the screen. What I really appreciate is the instructor touching on the One Drive for Business topic as well. It was kind of a welcome bonus for me. (Jerone C, ★★★★★).
- This course has great material to offer and the lectures were highly informative. The instructor has shared simple steps to navigate around SharePoint and One Drive for Business. (Marco W, ★★★★★).
- This course encloses in it a great basic overview of all the possibilities which can be used to organize our team. I have even spotted some of the very efficient opportunities to use in real life for different purposes like organizing files, calendars, task lists, discussion boards, and contract documents. (Anonymous learner, ★★★★★).
- The material covered in the course was fine no doubt but it was unsuitable for small screens. The audio of the lecture videos was also not that good. (Freddy M, ★★☆☆☆).
- The content of this course was very old and the instructor has shown us videos that were created back in 2013 and 2014. (Eoin L, ★★☆☆☆).
- The instructor was talking too fast which made it difficult for me to understand what he was saying. My experience was not good at all. (Udemy user, ★★☆☆☆).
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.