Build REST API’s With Asp.Net, Entity Framework and C#.
- 1,128+ students enrolled
- 237 Review available
- 2 Hours on-demand videos
- 1 Article
- Access on Mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
- Lifetime Access
- 30 days Money back guarantee
What You will Learn?
- At the end of this you’ll be able to create REST Api’s In Asp Dot Net Core and Easily apply those core concepts of Restful Api’s in some other Programming Language
- You’ll be able to Create Rest ful web api’s via Code First with Entity Framework
- You can Test the Rest Api via Postman
- You’ll be able to learn the HTTP Methods and Verbs
- You can learn the Content Negotiation , Status Codes , Media Types
- You can learn all the core concepts of Web Api’s like Sorting, Paging, Searching, Testing Api’s etc
- You’ll be able to learn all the Advanced Concepts of Web Api’s like Api Documentation, Versioning , Deployment
- You’ll be able to Deploy your Rest Api to Microsoft Azure Cloud.
Online Course Description:
Are you tired of boring the outdated and incomplete courses , then let’s dive in to the world of Rest Api’s.Well I’m Asfend Microsoft Most Valuable Professional (MVP) and in this course I’ll explain what basically the Rest Api is and how you can create the Rest Api’s in Asp.Net Core and C#.
The main focus of this course is on the Restful Web Api via Asp.NET Core and C#. So if you’re familiar with C# , Asp.Net and Entity Framework Or if you want to create the Restful web api’s in Asp.Net then this is the right course for you
In this course you will learn how to create the REST API via Code First Approach using Entity Framework . Then you will learn how to test your web api via Postman , Later in this course you’ll learn how to create Web Apps on Microsoft Azure and Publish your Restful Web Api’s to Microsoft Azure Cloud. And then you’ll cover all the advanced concepts of Rest Api’s like Sorting , Paging , Validations ,Versioning , Api Documentation
Build a strong foundation in REST Api’s with this tutorial .
- Create Web Api
- Code First Approach
- Test Web Api
- Implement Validations in Rest Api’s
- Create Azure Web App
- Deploy and Publish Rest Api to Microsoft Azure
- Sorting , Searching in Rest Api’s
- Implement Repository Pattern in Rest Api’s
- Write Api Documentation
- Implement Versioning in Rest Api’s
A valuable Skill at Your Fingertips Learning the Rest Api ‘s put a powerful and attractive look in your Resume .Both C# and ASP.NET are open source, easy to learn and has an excellent Microsoft support.
Jobs in Rest Api’s are plentiful, and being able to learn the Web Api ‘s with a professional way will give you a strong background to more easily pick up other challenging platforms and create the Rest Api’s for other platforms.
Content and Overview Suitable for C# programmers, Asp.Net Developers , Software engineers or Backend Developers. Through this course , you’ll create a Restful Web Api and establish a strong understanding of the concept behind Restful web api’s.
What am I going to get from this course?
- Learn Rest Api’s from a Microsoft (MVP), Xamarin MVP from your own desk.
- Create Restful Api in ASP.NET Core 2.0 with me.
- Suitable for intermediate & advanced programmers, C# Asp.Net developers and ideal for users who learn faster when shown.
- Visual training method,with Hands on Lab Practice and coding.
- Breaks even the most complex scenarios down into simplistic steps.
- I’ll provide you the simplest and easy way to reduce your expenses in the development of Backend Services.
- Also you’ll be able to learn all the Advanced concepts of Rest Api’s like Validations, Sorting , Paging , Versioning, Api Documentation , Deployment , Repository Pattern etc
- After this course you can also apply those Rest Api’s concepts in some other programming language.