Using C# for Numerical Analysis in Applied Finance.
- Best Seller on udemy
- 107+ students enrolled
- 63 Ratings available
- 4.8 Average Rating out of 5.0
- 6.5 Hours on-demand videos
- Access on Mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
- Lifetime Access
- 30 days Money back guarantee
TTC Course Analysis:
Following are the results of comprehensive analysis of “C# and Financial Modeling” online course by our team of experts.
TakeThisCourse Sentiment Analysis Results:
In order to facilitate our learners with real user experience, we performed sentiment analysis and text mining techniques that generates following results:
- TTC analyzed a total of 12 reviews for this online course.
- The analysis indicates that around 91.7% reviews were positive while around 8.3% of reviews had negative sentiment.
- Matthew Fried online course received a total score of 4.6 out of 5, based on user opinions related to 4 effectiveness factors including content, engagement, quality practice and career benefit.
What You will Learn?
- Students will learn C# and Financial Modeling
- An in-depth approach to various models
- Generics, LINQ, SQL and more
- Options: Binomial Tree, BSM, and Monte Carlo
- Portfolio Optimization
- Design Patterns
Online Course Description:
This course will teach the student the full gamut of C#. It is a basic introduction to C# and programming and progresses through advanced techniques as well. The student will have a plethora of examples, although, the focus will be to go through financial modeling (specifically, numerical analysis) and learn how to code such examples efficiently in C#.