- Tim Buchalka’s Learn Programming Academy, El Farouk Yasser via Udemy
- 7,399+ already enrolled!
- ★★★★☆ (934 Ratings)
You can now learn Python coding with RESTful API’s using the Flask framework. In this Python Flask training course, you will have a deeper knowledge and understanding of core elements of web development using Python, along with the understanding of how to use MongoDB, Docker, and Tensor flow. With this course’s classes, you will learn and develop the knowledge on how to plan, build, set up and deploy a RESTful API to an Amazon EC2 instance. You will also discover how to build a machine-learning API using Tensorflow for image recognition. Get to know and make use of a NoSQL (MongoDB) database. By the end of this python flask training course, you will be able to use the flask framework like an expert.
- Have a deeper knowledge and understanding of core elements of web development using Python.
- Understand and be able to use the flask framework.
- Plan, build, setup and deploy a RESTful API to an Amazon EC2 instance.
- Make use of a NoSQL (MongoDB) Database.
- Build a machine-learning API using Tensorflow for image recognition.
- Jose Portilla via Udemy
- 19,687+ already enrolled!
- ★★★★★ (3,638 Ratings)
- Jose Salvatierra via Udemy
- 53,040+ already enrolled!
- ★★★★★ (9,493 Ratings)
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.