- Tim Buchalka’s Learn Programming Academy via Udemy
- 16,073+ already enrolled!
- ★★★★☆ (1,941 Ratings)
Flask is a broadly used microweb framework that helps creating APIs in Python. Though it is simple but is a powerful and influential web framework designed to get started easily and quickly, with the aptitude of scaling up to complex applications. This course is all about Python coding with RESTful APIs with the help of the Flask framework. So, if you wish to become a Python Pro then learn the valuable skills to become one through this course.
TTC Course Analysis:
Following are the results of comprehensive analysis of “Python REST APIs with Flask, Docker, MongoDB, and AWS DevOps” online course by our team of experts.
TakeThisCourse Sentiment Analysis Results:
In order to facilitate our learners with real user experience, we performed sentiment analysis and text mining techniques that generates following results:
- TTC analyzed a total of 288 reviews for this online course.
- The analysis indicates that around 74.7% reviews were positive while around 25.3% of reviews had negative sentiment.
- Tim Buchalka’s Learn Programming Academy’s online course received a total score of 3.7 out of 5, based on user opinions related to 4 effectiveness factors including content, engagement, quality practice and career benefit.
TTC Course Effectiveness:
|Online Course Effectiveness Score|
|4.0 / 5.0
|4.0 / 5.0
|3.7 / 5.0
|4.2 / 5.0
Keeping in view the reviews from actual users, we deduce the following good points about this course:
- The content is great and well explained.
- Many users found this course worth the money.
- It was well-delivered and well presented.
- This course shall make the learners use flask like an expert.
What will you learn in this Python Course?
In this course you will be getting the following main concepts:
- You will get to understand the use of MongoDB, Docker, and TensorFlow.
- You shall have a deeper knowledge of the core elements of web development with the help of Python.
- You will be able to use the flask framework by deeply understanding its working.
- Also, you will plan to build and setup /deploy RESTful API to an Amazon EC2 Instance.
- Finally, you will be building a machine learning API with the help of TensorFlow for recognizing images.
Pros and Cons:
- The course has a good rating of 4.3 and the instructor has more than 12 years of experience in building global products
- This course will enable you to design and implement RESTful APIs via using Flask framework
- You will also be learning about some additional hot topics like DevOps, NoSQL database, and the concept of Docker
- This course will let you build a machine learning API using TensorFlow
- This course is designed in such a way that it takes the basic Python skills of its learners to the next level in the shortest time period
- This course has the right number of details and takes its learners in the right direction
- Duplication of some concepts.
What People Are Saying About this Unity Developer Course:
In this section, we shall read comments that actual users have given about this course. By taking a look at what they have to say about this course, it will get easier for you to decide whether or not this course is for you.
- This course gives a concise and clear explanation for making a modern web API. To the point details were given which helped the learners to start learning in the right direction. (Nathan S, ★★★★★).
- I simply loved this course. Excellent examples were given for API’s. The facts given about Mongo dB and Docker gave a deep and accurate understanding about them. Thankyou. (Luis B, ★★★★★).
- The content was great and easy to grasp. It was an overall a good course. (David Alvarez G, ★★★★★).
- The lectures were really involving, and I am impressed by the instructor’s style of taking us through the course. Those who have least knowledge about Python can understand the topics in this course really well. This course is worth it.(Subramanian P, ★★★★★).
- The content in this course is thought provoking and maintains the interest of learners throughout. The delivery of content was also perfect. I was so tired of super long courses and this course was just the right choice for me. To the point, short and concise. Thank you for this wonderful course. (Simon NG, ★★★★★).
- It was a great course with perfect content delivery. Brief and clear explanation of the concepts were given. I would highly recommend this course. (Pablo Andres S, ★★★★★).
- The instructor did not follow the best practices of Python PEP. The usage of the flask restful resources was also poor. There was a lot of repetitive content in this course. (Andres B, ★★☆☆☆).
- It was good to learn about docker and mongo dB in just one session, but the course was jammed in with a lot of technical chunks. More focus could have been given on flask and running in ubuntu. (David A, ★★☆☆☆).
Is this Course worth taking?
The worth of any course depends on the requirements of its learners. If the learners tend to learn in detail about Python coding alongside RESTful APIs, then yes, this course is worth it, as it has a good rating, and the quality of content is also good. In addition, this course also gives the understanding of using Mongo DB, Docker, and TensorFlow. So, anyone who wishes to learn all these things in just one course must go for this course.
Not sure whether this course is what you’re looking for? We always have some alternatives for you to choose from.
Learn to build professional REST APIs with Python, Flask, Docker, and Flask-Smorest. In this course, you will learn to connect web or mobile applications to databases and servers via REST APIs. Also, you will learn to create secure and reliable REST APIs along with understanding the various layers of a web server and the process of interaction of web applications with one another. This is not all, you will also get to handle seamless user authentication with some advanced features and also handle logouts and prevent abuse in your REST APIs.
This course is pretty close to our main course but the major difference between the two lies in the focus of this course on using flask and some popular flask extensions like Flask- Smorest, Flask-JWT-Extended, and Flask-SQL Alchemy. Also, this course will give some major concepts on Python as a refresher while the focus of our main course is on Python coding with the help of the flask framework. So, if you are looking to dive into the deeper details of the flask framework then you can go with this course.
This course is about creating some brilliant websites with the help of the powerful Flask framework for Python. In this course, you will learn to create basic HTML for the creation of templates, and basic CSS for styling your web pages. Also, you will get to understand Python its functions, decorators, and object-oriented programming. Along with that, you will learn to use Flask to create some basic landing pages.
This course is another good alternative to our main course. It also covers Python, flask like our main course but the main emphasis of this course is on “Creating webpages using Flask and Python Bootcamp”. So, if you wish to learn about Bootstrap, python and wish to tackle flask to create some amazing websites, then you can enroll in this course.