- Google Cloud via Coursera
- 40 hours of effort required
- 19,718+ already enrolled!
- ★★★★★ (4,067 Ratings)
Want to have enough information regarding how to query and process petabytes of data in seconds? Or are you curious to know data analysis that scales automatically as your data grows? You can learn about all this through this four-course acceleration. You will learn to derive insights through data analysis and visualization using the Google Cloud Platform. The skills you will be developing through this specialization are relevant to BigQuery, Machine learning, Data visualization, SQL, Google Cloud Platform, Cloud Computing, and more.
This four-course accelerated online specialization teaches course participants how to derive insights through data analysis and visualization using the Google Cloud Platform. The courses feature interactive scenarios and hands-on labs where participants explore, mine, load, visualize, and extract insights from diverse Google BigQuery datasets. The courses also cover data loading, querying, schema modeling, optimizing performance, query pricing, and data visualization.
This specialization is intended for the following participants:
- Data Analysts, Business Analysts, Business Intelligence professionals
- Cloud Data Engineers who will be partnering with Data Analysts to build scalable data solutions on Google Cloud Platform
To get the most out of this specialization, we recommend participants have some proficiency with ANSI SQL.
- Google via Coursera
- 18 hours of effort required
- 41,894+ already enrolled!
- ★★★★★ (1,907 Ratings)
- Google Training via Coursera
- 29 hours of effort required
- 81,717+ already enrolled!
- ★★★★★ (6,784 Ratings)
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.