- Rochester Institute of Technology via Coursera
- Learn for FREE, Up-gradable
- 5 hours of effort required
- 10,265 + already enrolled!
- Skill Level:Advanced
- Language: English
The capstone exam will test knowledge across all three MicroMasters courses, so it is strongly recommended you complete PM9001x, PM9002x, and PM9003x prior to participating in this exam.
It will be a webcam proctored timed exam and will feature problems similar to the graded assignments in the different modules as well as some writing.
What you’ll learn
This capstone exam is an assessment of various skills you’ve attained through the MicroMasters program. They include:
- To apply the project management life cycle from initiation through closing by using effective tools and techniques
- To apply the project management tradeoffs of time, cost and scope to meet customer expectations
- To understand project management best practices across a variety of industries and businesses
- To understand leadership and behavioral facets that lead to project success
- To understand social and cultural aspects, legal and regulatory practices, technology and infrastructure that influence project success in the global market
More Related Courses:
Project Management: The Basics for Success
The University of California, Irvine via Coursera
7 hours of effort required
242,514+ already enrolled!
★★★★★ (6,180 Ratings)
Fundamentals of Project Planning and Management
University of Virginia via Coursera
8 hours of effort required
98,910+ already enrolled!
★★★★★ (2,929 Ratings)
Project Management Life Cycle
Rochester Institute of Technology via edx
120 hours of effort required
113,478+ already enrolled!
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.