- EIT Food via FutureLearn
- Learn for FREE, Up-gradable
- 20 hours of effort required
- Starts on: 04-April,2022
As we all know that diet is the biggest and single risk factor in the world for preventable diseases. It is the key driver of many diseases like diabetes, heart attack, and many other non-communicable diseases. And to learn what helps us to stay healthy and what a sustainable diet is or how different types of food can help to treat and prevent diseases, we present to you this course which will help you look at what makes up for a healthy diet. Starting the course, the instructor will help you investigate all the potential causes of our unhealthy eating patterns. Then the instructor will talk about the importance of a sustainable diet. Similarly, you will get to explore the different forms of sustainable diet and many more topics like these.
|Online Course Effectiveness Score (Learn More)|
What will you Learn from this Course?
As we have mentioned earlier, taking this course will help you understand many things about health and sustainability. Below are the details of what you will be learning from this course.
- You will get to explore the different forms of sustainable diet. And then understand how the current health guidelines can be applied in our current life stage and health.
- Then the instructor will make you understand what NCD is and what is its diagnosis and management.
- Similarly, you will be taught how to interpret and analyze evidence-based nutrition reports. The instructor will make you learn how to identify the foods which are essential for staying healthy.
- Next, you will get to know all about such ingredients that can help you treat various diseases and also prevent them from happening again.
- Moreover, the instructor will give you guidelines as to how you can have a healthy conversation with people where you can tell them, ways to improve their diet.
Therefore, this and much more about healthy diet will be learned from this course.
Who can take this Course?
- Well, this course can be taken by those who are diet conscious and want to know different ways to maintain a healthy diet.
- But this course has been specially designed for all the medical students out there and the people who are working in the healthcare sector.
- With that, all the professionals working in the medical sector can also find this course very helpful as they can use this knowledge to give an up-to-date analysis of tropical nutrition debates.
Therefore, if you are a medical student or professional or even a person who is interested in maintaining a balanced and healthy diet, taking this course can help you in so many ways to do that. So, enroll today and never stop learning.
More Related Courses:
- EIT Food | Universita Degli Studi Di Torino via FutureLearn
- 4 Weeks (3 hours weekly) of effort required
- 13,789+ already enrolled!
- ★★★★★ (93 Ratings)
- EIT Food | Queen’s University Belfast via FutureLearn
- 5 Weeks (4 hours weekly) of effort required
- 1,144+ already enrolled!
- ★★★★☆ (5 Ratings)
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.