- EIT Food via FutureLearn
- Learn for FREE, Up-gradable
- 20 hours of effort required
Diet plays an important role in our daily lives. It is up to us maintain it for a healthy lifestyle and future. This course designed by EIT foods makes sure that you get to choose the best diet for yourself by teaching you about the consequences of different types of food. It will effectively teach you what type of diet helps prevent diseases and what can improve your well-being. It is a very satisfactory course that has proven to be a successful hit among many people who want to start eating healthier and those who want to effectively give tips to others in a professional manner while helping them change their lifestyle for the better.
You will also be able to learn the biological, social, and psychological unhealthy eating patterns and how you can avoid them. Medical professionals give you proper tips on what exactly you can do to improve your diet and not compromise your health. They teach you important material on food transformation and help you understand the connection between food, health, nutrition, and sustainability. Furthermore, learning about sustainable food diets and reading evidence-based reports will help you develop your diet into a better one. That will help strengthen your concepts more and will work as solid proof.
TTC Course Analysis:
Following are the results of comprehensive analysis of “Nutrition for Health and Sustainability” online course by our team of experts.
TakeThisCourse Sentiment Analysis Results:
In order to facilitate our learners with real user experience, we performed sentiment analysis and text mining techniques that generates following results:
- TTC analyzed a total of 41 reviews for this online course.
- The analysis indicates that around 95% reviews were positive while around 05% of reviews had negative sentiment.
- EIT Food online course received a total score of 4.7 out of 5, based on user opinions related to 4 effectiveness factors including content, engagement, quality practice and career benefit.
TTC Course Effectiveness:
|Online Course Effectiveness Score (Learn More)|
|4.4 / 5.0
|4.6 / 5.0
|3.3 / 5.0
|2.5 / 5.0
Based on learner’s reviews we believe:
- The content of this course is very detailed and useful.
- The instructors are all experienced professionals with years of education which make this course very engaging.
- This course offers tests and quizzes that help learners practice their learning.
- This course is beneficial for anyone working in the medical or healthcare sector as it can help increase their knowledge and advance in their careers.
Pros & Cons:
- This course is helpful for those in the medical field or those who want to improve their general diet.
- It is taught by knowledgeable instructors who provide quality information.
- It provides tests for further practice.
- It contains generalized information with no new tips.
What Learners Are Saying About this Course:
This section contains feedback that has been given by online learners about this course. Note that we have divided these reviews based on our main points mentioned below;
- Even if you are not a medical professional, like me, you will still be able to understand the course material. This is a very good course and an important one for all of us. It talks about some useful tips that we should all learn from. (Magnus S, ★★★★★)
- It was a very detailed and comprehensive course. Exactly as I expected and more. Thank you very much for such an informative course. Highly recommended. (Prieska A, ★★★★★)
- The content of this course is well digestible, understanding and I was able to easily understand the content of this course. Hats off to the instructor. (Hafeez S, ★★★★★)
- This was a very interesting and enjoyable course, giving all the information people interested in the topic of diets need. It clearly sets out what should be done by both the people and the government in order to make this easy and accessible for everyone. (Peter W, ★★★★★)
- The content was interesting and was always backed up with further reading and papers that worked as evidence. (Jennifer J, ★★★★★)
- The level of engagement and information was good and certainly made me think and explore more of the research topics available. The instructor made it super easy to understand the concepts. Highly appreciated. (Thomas H, ★★★★★)
- A highly enjoyable course which was also very informative and knowledgeable thanks to the instructor’s effective way of teaching. The nutritional content in this course was relevant, very informative, and interesting as well. (Dipali B, ★★★★★)
- This was an excellent course, straight forward, easy to follow. The instructor was direct with all the points and taught efficiently. Really enjoyed it. (Julie T, ★★★★★)
- The course was nice and right for me. In fact it deserves more than a five-star because of how engaging it was. (Wechuli N, ★★★★★)
- This course was comprehensive without being overly technical. Highly recommended. (Khalid R, ★★★★★)
- A lot of great information packed into 3 weeks. The test provided also helped me clear any misconceptions. (Rachelle H, ★★★★★)
- This is an excellent course for everyone interested in nutrition and sustainability, not just medicine professionals. It provides useful examples and stimulates students to participate. I highly recommend it! (Joana S, ★★★★★)
Learner’s Career Benefits:
- This course helped me learn a lot about the current research in this field. I was glad to be able to gain some new knowledge that helped my advance in my career. (Patrick K, ★★★★★)
- I learned a lot about the new things about the food and sustainability that will surely help me in field. I really appreciate this course. (Narinder N, ★★★★★)
- I felt like this course was not the right fit for me, possibly due to prior learning and the fact that I did not really gain any new information. It would be appreciated if you talked about less generalized matters.
- I felt like it was a little hard for a normal person who isn’t familiar with the technical jargons and complex terms. It would be better if the course was taught more simply.
Is this Course worth taking?
We believe that this course is highly beneficial for people who want to correct their lifestyles and start eating a healthy and sustainable one to help not only themselves but others as well. It provided people with convincing material that allowed them to ponder on their own current food lifestyles and made them consider their health. Not only this, but it is useful for health experts and those in the medical field as well since it gives them tips on how to deal with their clients and gives them effective advice that will be of use to them. It proved to be a fairly informative course hence, this course is recommended for anyone who wants to improve their lifestyle by taking care of their diet or healthcare professionals looking to excel in their careers.