- Brad Traversy via Udemy
- 50,240+ already enrolled!
- Course type: Self Paced
- ★★★★★ (13,058 Ratings)
An engaging, informational, yet challenging course that will teach you to build and deploy a social network using Node.JS, express, react, redux, and MongoDB. Starting the course, you will be taught how to build a full stack social network app. Then the instructor will talk about creating an extensive backend API with express. Similarly, you will learn to use stateless JWT authentication practices in a step-by-step guide. After that, the instructor will talk about integrating react with an express backend. Going further, you will learn to use redux for state management. Then you will be taught to deploy to heroku with a postbuild script. This course is suitable for all those who are interested in learning to build and deploy a full stack MERN application.
|Online Course Effectiveness Score (Learn More)|
This is the most important section that contains feedback from learners. By reading their comments, you can easily decide whether the course is worth your time and money or not.
- If you want to learn to build anything using MERN, I believe this course is the one to take. You can use this course as a base and find out all about REST on your own (BG, ★★★★★).
- I can say Brad is a very knowledgeable instructor and very good at explaining all the concepts. I really loved the course and felt like my development skills are finally improving (Grant Moreira, ★★★★★).
- This course is priceless and can send you to path with so much opportunities. I can say this course turned out to be a game-changer for me. The content was very engaging and well-structured (Jerome Stephenson, ★★★★★).
- An absolutely worth taking course it was. I have watched it twice and now I can say that my concepts regarding how to create my own project with MERN are clear. I would like to thank the instructor Brad for the efforts that he has put in this course (Antonio Macan, ★★★★★).
- This course is amazing. I have been following this instructor Brad on YouTube for a while now and was able to learn a lot of things from him. Now finally I found his course that taught me all the advanced concepts about MERN stack. I can say this person can be trusted 100% (Kunal Bajaj, ★★★★★).
- This course had great content in it and the question and answer support was also quite supportive. I would highly recommend this course to all those who want to learn the basics of React and Node.js (Johnny, ★★★★★).
- I really appreciate the effort that this instructor has put in the course. The way he taught all about coding and broke down all the advanced concepts into digestible chunks was very helping (William Van Hook, ★★★★★).
- The start of the course was good but as you move further, the explanations get shorter. Video quality was also quite bad (Bence Ambrus, ★★☆☆☆).
More Related Courses:
- Raymundo CH via SkillShare
- 239+ already enrolled!
- Ryan Dhugel via Udemy
- 915+ already enrolled!
- ★★★★★ (159 Ratings)
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.