- IBM via Coursera
- 8,281+ already enrolled!
- ★★★★★ (1,665 Ratings)
Interested in kick-starting your career in application development and understand how to develop with front-end development languages and tools? This professional certificate is all about explaining how to program applications using back-end languages and frameworks like Express, Node.js, Python, and Django etc. Here you will learn to build your GitHub portfolio by applying full stack cloud development skills. The specialization has a variety of courses and each course has unique content to offer.
|Online Course Effectiveness Score|
Courses in IBM Full Stack Software Developer Professional Certificate
There are 12 courses in this specialization and below you can find details of these courses.
Introduction to Cloud Computing (★★★★★ 4.7 | 1,963 ratings | 460 reviews)
This course will introduce you to the core concepts of cloud computing and help you gain the foundational knowledge required to understand cloud computing.
This course explains the languages and tools required to develop your own cloud apps.
Getting Started with Git and GitHub (★★★★★ 4.5 | 26 ratings | 03 reviews)
This course will introduce you to the collaborative version control and popular Git platforms.
Developing Cloud Native Applications (★★★★★ 4.2 | 142 ratings | 43 reviews)
In this course, you will learn all about the developing applications which are cloud native right from conception to implementation.
Developing Cloud Apps with Node.js and React (★★★★★ 4.0 | 119 ratings | 38 reviews)
Introduction to Containers w/ Docker, Kubernetes & OpenShift (★★★★★ 4.4 | 295 ratings | 94 reviews)
In this course, you will learn to build applications in a cloud native way using containerization tools and technologies.
Python for Data Science, AI & Development (★★★★★ 4.6 | 26,349 ratings | 4,414 reviews)
This course will help kickstart your learning of python for data science and programming as well. In just a matter of hours, you can go from zero to hero in programming.
Python Project for AI & Application Development (★★★★★ 4.4 | 140 ratings | 27 reviews)
This mini-course will help you apply the foundational python skills through implementation of different techniques and develop applications and AI powered solutions.
Developing Applications with SQL, Databases, and Django (★★★★★ 4.5 | 58 ratings | 21 reviews)
This course will introduce you to some of the foundational database concepts in a very engaging manner. Here you will learn the basics of SQL in detail.
Application Development using Microservices and Serverless (★★★★★ 4.6 | 33 ratings | 07 reviews)
This intermediate-level course is all about explaining how serverless can benefit developers and understand when to use serverless programming.
Full Stack Cloud Development Capstone Project (★★★★★ 4.5 | 28 ratings | 5 reviews)
In this course, you will get to demonstrate all the skills you learned to a real-life challenge and use your expertise for developing a successful solution.
This final course is all about testing your knowledge and skills that you have gained so far.
In this section we will be reading comments from different learners who either took the entire specialization or some courses. This section has both positive and negative comments for you to get a clear picture of this specialization.
- The first course was quite easy to learn and effective as well. I believe it is suitable for all those who need to develop a good understanding of cloud computing. (Soopalerk R, ★★★★★).
- The second course in the specialization is well-paced and introduced you to the basics of web development and version control. Moreover, this course also encourages you to explore features on your own and develop an independent problem solver mindset. (Mohammed I, ★★★★★).
- The “Developing cloud native applications” course is all about explaining the fundamentals of cloud computing and paving way to the cloud native application development. (Tameta, ★★★★★).
- Fifth course in the specialization was an excellent one and has clear and concise information to offer. I was able to learn a lot from this course and that too in a consistent manner. (Jose CR, ★★★★★).
- Taking the sixth course was a great experience for me. It cleared most of my concepts and ideas behind using containers. The hands-on lab exercises were also very helpful and made me understand the code in a more convenient way. (Raunak B, ★★★★★).
- The “Python for data science, AI & development” course was very interesting and as soon as I managed to complete the assignments I was able to get a hold of all the concepts taught in the course. I believe practical work is the most convenient way to learn and I would definitely recommend this course to my peers. (Thabo M, ★★★★★).
- The eight course was though short yet effective and helped me understand a lot about web development. The lab and projects were also very interesting. One thing I would like to mention is the course should have more reading materials. Otherwise the entire course is super interesting. (Han J, ★★★★★).
- The ninth course was good and had a balance between labs and video lectures. I can say this course is packed with the right information and practical guidance. (Minna M, ★★★★★).
- The tenth course was so engaging that I was able to complete it in less than two weeks. The instructions were clear and easy to follow and gives you a quick start on IBM cloud ans serverless applications. (FI, ★★★★★).
- The first course in the specialization had annoying music which made it difficult for me to focus on what the instructor was actually explaining. This course had wasted a lot of my time. (William D, ★★☆☆☆).
- I took the second course and had trouble understanding the accent of the instructor. His way of explaining things was not good. (Salvatore V, ★★☆☆☆).
- The fifth course was not what I thought it would be. It didn’t provide the required tools to complete the project. I am very disappointed with this course. (Samuel G, ★☆☆☆☆).
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.