- jQuery Tutorial with Examples
- The Complete jQuery Tutorial: From Beginner To Advanced
- Introduction to jQuery
- jQuery UI in Action: Build 11 jQuery UI Projects
- jQuery Crash Course: Learn the Essentials of jQuery Fast
- jQuery Courses & Training
- jQuery for Beginners – Create Website Animations Easily
List of 10 Best jQuery Tutorial & Training Courses:
- University of Michigan via Coursera
- 25 hours of effort required
- 28,109+ already enrolled!
- ★★★★★ (337 Ratings)
- via w3schools
- Skill Level: Introductory
In this jQuery tutorial, you are going to learn all about jQuery and how it works. This tutorial has various chapters in it and every chapter has a different concept to teach. With an online editor, you’ll get access to editing the code and understanding how it works practically. Similarly, the examples taught in these jQuery tutorials will be enough for you to edit them and then understand how it works and test your understanding. Furthermore, in these tutorials, you’ll also get access to references of all jQuery selectors, its methods, properties, and events.
- Joe Parys, Peter Sommerhoff via Udemy
- 14,936+ already enrolled!
- ★★★★☆ (1,958 Ratings)
Want to learn to use jQuery so as to create stunning animations? Moreover, do you have this wish of learning to provide fast feedback forms and handling all the user events plus perform Ajax calls? If yes, this takes this course now and see for yourself what this course has for you. You’ll learn to add beautiful effects and animations to your sites through this course. Not just that, you’ll also learn to create dynamic websites which the uses actually enjoy. Similarly, how you can manipulate the appearance and content on any page plus adding feedback fast for forms using jQuery and more will be learned.
- University of London via Coursera
- 19 hours of effort required
- 110,248+ already enrolled!
- ★★★★★ (3,984 Ratings)
- Microsoft via edX
- 12 hours of effort required
- Skill Level: Intermediate
- Crypters Infotech via Udemy
- 2,026+ already enrolled!
- ★★★★☆ (139 Ratings)
A hands-on course that contains a variety of quizzes, assignments, examples, and jQuery UI projects. Together with such learning material in hand, you can easily learn everything about jQuery UI. Precisely, you’ll learn jQuery right from scratch and understand its interactions and widgets in detail. Similarly, you’ll be developing 11 real-world jQuery UI projects from scratch. Thus you will be enhancing your jQuery and jQuery UI knowledge with this course.
- University of Pennsylvania via Coursera
- 32 hours of effort required
- 79,151+ already enrolled!
- Skill Level: Intermediate
- Simon Sez IT via Udemy
- 12,646+ already enrolled!
- ★★★★☆ (411 Ratings)
- via LinkedIn Learning
- 890+ courses
- Skill Level: Introductory to Advanced
- Edwin Diaz, Coding Faculty Solutions via Udemy
- 4,692+ already enrolled!
- ★★★★★ (592 Ratings)
We can thus say that with this list, it is very easy for you to get yourself the best course or tutorial to learn jQuery. TakeThisCourse has lots of other Web Development Free Online Courses with Certificates to follow here. So get yourself the best course and learn all about jQuery and its technicalities in the most engaging manner and never stop learning.