- NYU via edX
- Learn for FREE, Up-gradable
- Length: 8 Weeks
- Effort: 8–10 hours per week
- Skill Level: Advanced
- Language: English
This project-based capstone project draws upon the three courses in the IDM edX Micromasters by combining theory, social applications, and code. At the end you will have a portfolio-ready work.
The IDM edX Mircomasters capstone project draws on the skills you have mastered in Creative Coding, Media Law, and Theories of Media & Technology. You will draw upon your technical and conceptual skills, and create a ‘remix’ project that speaks to the broader themes and ideas in the other courses.
In addition to producing a web-based work that draws on these learning experiences, you will create a document outlining your project from concept to completion, and include references and documentation to support the core argument you are making with your work.
What you’ll learn:
- Develop conceptual thinking skills to generate ideas and content in order to solve problems or create opportunities through inquiry and iteration
- Refine your technical skills to realize your ideas
- Develop critical thinking skills that will allow you to analyze and position your work within cultural, historic, aesthetic, economic, and technological contexts
- Gain knowledge of professional practices and organizations by developing your verbal, visual, and written communication for documentation
More Related Courses:
Brand and Product Management
IE Business School via Coursera
43,154 students enrolled!
★★★★★ (1,154 ratings)
Digital Product Management: Modern Fundamentals
University of Virginia via Coursera
44,326 students enrolled!
★★★★★ (1,201 ratings)
Introduction to Software Product Management
University of Alberta via Coursera
58,934 students enrolled!
★★★★★ (4,474 ratings)
This course is part of the Software Product Management Specialization
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.