- Case Western Reserve University via Coursera
- 28,688+ already enrolled!
- ★★★★★ (1,172 ratings)
A specialization that has been designed to help you understand how to overcome the ravages of chronic stress and become a better leader. You will be taught to renew your mind and body by building better relationships. The specialization has a variety of courses that will help you become a more inclusive and self-confident leader. Similarly, you will also understand how to coach others effectively and motivate them to perform well. The skills you’ll develop through this specialization are related to emotional intelligence, leadership, coaching, assertiveness, mindfulness, positive psychology, and more. Click here to see best leadership online courses and specializations.
TTC Course Analysis:
Following are the results of comprehensive analysis of “Inspired Leadership” online specialization by our team of experts.
TakeThisCourse Sentiment Analysis Results:
In order to facilitate our learners with real user experience, we performed sentiment analysis and text mining techniques that generates following results:
- TTC analyzed a total of 923 reviews for this online professional certificate.
- The analysis indicates that around 93% reviews were positive while around 7% of reviews had negative sentiment.
- Case Western Reserve University online specialization received a total score of 4.7 out of 5 collectively across all courses, based on user opinions related to 4 effectiveness factors including content, engagement, quality practice and career benefit.
|Online Course Effectiveness Score|
Based on learner reviews, we believe;
- The content of the courses is quite self-motivating and pushes to become better.
- All the courses are well-structured and offer practical and clear information.
- The quizzes are thorough, and engaging yet challenging.
- The specialization teaches skills that can be applied in real life to become a better leader.
Courses in Inspired Leadership Specialization
There are 5 courses in this specialization and below are its details.
Course 1: Inspiring leadership through emotional Intelligence (★★★★★ 4.7 | 1,196 ratings | 520 reviews)
In this course, you will understand how emotional intelligence, mindfulness, hope, and compassion can help people reverse the damage of chronic stress. The instructor will explain how you can build great relationships with others and become a better leader.
Course 2: Women in leadership: Inspiring Positive Change (★★★★★ 4.7 | 428 ratings | 158 reviews)
A course that aims to inspire and empower all men and women across the world to engage in purposeful career development. You will learn to take on leadership for important causes. The instructor will explain how you can lead change with more conviction and confidence.
Course 3: Conversations that Inspire: Coaching Learning, Leadership, and Change (★★★★★ 4.7 | 271 ratings | 127 reviews)
We all know with the right coaching, people can be inspired and motivated to learn, change, and become effective leaders. In this course, the instructor will explain how decades of behavioral and neuroscience research shows that coaching someone to follow their dreams and desires is more effective.
Course 4: Leading Positive Change through Appreciative Inquiry (★★★★★ 4.8 | 193 ratings | 103 reviews)
This course has been designed to help learners advance their understanding and skills in leading strength-based change. You will learn to create, foster, and manage different organizations in which people are working hard to give their best.
Course 5: Be a Leader, Develop a Leader (★★★★★ 4.8 | 36 ratings | 15 reviews)
Now, this final course has only one objective which is to enable all the learners to apply whatever they have learned from the other four MOOCs. By completing all the courses available in the specialization, you can bring a positive change in yourself and become a better leader.
Pros and Cons:
- Interactive assignments and coaching sessions.
- Offers valuable insights and techniques for effective leadership.
- The courses have informative content with clear videos.
- The discussion forums are great.
- The courses help to set a realistic target for career development.
- Some of the concepts have an unnecessary explanation.
- Instructors seem to be just reading slides in the course no 2.
- Some of the courses have outdated information.
What People Are Saying About this Professional Certificate:
Now in this section, we are going to talk about the feedback which users have given about the courses in this specialization. By reading the comments given by the users, it can become easy for any person to decide which course to enroll in.
- I took the first course which was really amazing. With the help of this course, I was able to refresh some of the concepts that I have learned early in my career. I work in a corporate environment and the course taught me so many new things which can be applied to my workplace (GT, ★★★★★).
- Taking the first course from the specialization was a fantastic experience for me. I believe it was a self-motivating course (Orsalya N, ★★★★★).
- I took the 2nd course from the specialization and it turned out to be extremely insightful. I believe this course should be a prerequisite for all women entering the workforce. This will help them understand the different challenges that we have to face and how to tackle them (Gabriel M, ★★★★★).
- The second course from the specialization was an amazing one and I would definitely recommend this course to all those interested. This course is going to explain a lot of things that happen in workplaces and what women face in their milestones (MM, ★★★★★).
- Out of the 5 courses in the specialization, I took the third course and was able to learn so much from it. Though it took me some time to read the papers and articles but it was worth it. The things that I have learned from this course are quite valuable and I now use them for my training and workshops (SY, ★★★★★).
- The third course was superb. It was well-structured and the exercises given in this course were very engaging. And I would say this course can be a great guide for those who want to become a better leader (SK, ★★★★★).
- The fourth course turned out to be quite straightforward but at the same time, it had many topics explained in detail. The readings and journals were very informational and the workload was reasonable. I can say I was able to learn a lot from this course (Valentin DL, ★★★★★).
- The “Leading positive change through appreciative inquiry” was the most engaging and informational course in the specialization. Professor Ronald Fry who is a pioneer of Appreciative Inquiry (AI) has done a great job presenting the subject. I am really impressed by the attention placed on the foundational matters which most people fail to explain (Lum PY, ★★★★★).
- The last course in the specialization was a very enjoyable trip for me and after completing this final course I really want to thank the teachers for their efforts. They were very supportive and amazing throughout this journey. With that, I also want to thank my colleagues who also gave me some time to read and evaluate assignments. Thus my overall journey was great (Bashar HS, ★★★★★).
- I took the first course which was good but some of the learning content was outdated. Can’t say the course was worth my time and effort because it wasn’t entirely (Josephine M, ★★☆☆☆).
- The third course was good but the accent of the instructor was a little difficult to understand (Faysal Ahmed, ★★☆☆☆).
- The fourth course was not up to par with other courses that Coursera offers. Though there was some good learning content in the course but if we talk about the overall quality of the course, I would say it was put together unprofessionally (David R, ★★★☆☆).
- The last course had repetitive learning content in it and the videos seem to meander without getting to the specifics. With that, I also felt like the definitions were vague and there weren’t enough examples. Thus my overall experience was worth 2 stars (Jahtay T, ★★☆☆☆).
Is this Specialization worth taking?
We believe the courses in this specialization are outstanding and rich in tools and information. The instructors have done an amazing job at explaining everything and making it easier to practice everything taught. It would be safe to say this specialization can help an individual understand how to become a leader who can bring and drive change in his team in a positive way.
- Google via Coursera
- Learn for FREE, Up-gradable
- 6 months of effort required
- 75,589+ already enrolled!
- ★★★★★ (1,809 ratings)
- University of Illinois via Coursera
- 8 months of effort required
- 69,758 already enrolled!
- ★★★★★ (4,891 Ratings)
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.