Learn to create a database driven application with SQL Server and Visual Studio.
We have given a detailed review of this course below for our readers but just wanted to highlight some points:
- 1,960+ students enrolled
- 29 Review available
- 3 Hours on-demand videos
- Access on Mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
- Lifetime Access
- 30 days Money back guarantee
Most attractive feature is 30 days Money Back Guarantee means there is no risk. If you didn’t like this SQL Server online course, you can refund your money back within next 30 days.
What You will Learn?
- Download and install visual studio
- Download and install SQL Server
- Create a database and a table
- Attach a database to a visual studio project
- Design a form with dataset
- Add controls to a form
- Customise controls
- Create a data app that saves data into a database
Online Course Description:
Data apps are applications that saves data to and retrieves data from the database.We interact with data apps daily from Facebook,Instagram,emails and even our bank accounts.
In this beginners course we are going to create very basic data apps that will save data into databases.
We will be using C# an object-oriented language designed by Microsoft and used by systems engineers, desktop programmers, and mobile app developers the world over.
Also Microsoft SQL Server will be used as our database for storing and retrieving data.
This course is suitable for anyone who has basic knowledge of C# and SQL server .
You will learn:
- How to download visual studio
- How to install visual studio
- How to download Microsoft SQL Server
- How to install Microsoft SQL Server
- How to create a database
- How to create a table
- How to populate a table
- How to attach a database to a project in visual studio
- How to design a form with dataset
- How to create new C# project in visual studio
- How to add controls to a form
- How to customise controls on a form
- How to test your data apps
- How to run your data apps outside visual studio
- How to create a login form data app
- How to create an image upload data app
By the end of this course you should be able to create your own data apps using visual studio and SQL Server.