- University of Virginia via Coursera
- 14 hours of effort required
- 214,104+ already enrolled!
- ★★★★★ (2,362 Ratings)
This course is a very thorough introduction to physics in the context of everyday objects. Starting the course, you will first understand how things actually work. Then the instructor is going to examine the principle of inertia through skate boarding. Next, you will get to understand how a moving skater tend to continue moving. Similarly, the professor will talk about the physics concepts of gravity, weight, and then constant acceleration. After that, the concepts of Newton’s third law including the conserved quantities, support forces, energy, work, and more will be discussed as well. Therefore enrolling in this free crash course would be of great help.
|Online Course Effectiveness Score (Learn More)
The most important section that contains feedback from actual users. After reading what the actual learners have to say about this course, you can get a clear picture of the course.
- This course is a great introduction to physics and all the concepts taught in this course can be frequently applied in everyday life. The instructor has done an amazing job in explaining different concepts and making sure that the mathematical section is not too overwhelming (Will Y, ★★★★★).
- This is an excellent course for all those people out there who wish to learn physics and all its applications. The professor is indeed very professional and the practical examples that he has used were great. I would highly recommend this course to everyone (Harish R, ★★★★★).
- I can say that this was a wonderful, engaging, and easy to understand course that has definitely exceeded my expectations. The instructor has beautifully managed to explain all the relevant topics in a great manner. The way he used real life examples to explain different concepts was admirable (Yu L, ★★★★★).
- This course was simple yet great and easy to follow. Taking this course was a good decision I made for myself. The way all the basic principles of physics was explain really amazed me (Corrie, ★★★★★).
- After completing the entire course, I can only say that this course is nothing but exceptional and truly deserves all the appreciation (Muhammad FZ, ★★★★★).
- What I loved the most about this crash course was the step-by-step approach and easy to digest learning content that gave me a chance to cope up with the instructor. I was able to learn all the new concepts at a normal pace and can apply these concepts in real world as well (Haad A, ★★★★★).
- This was an interesting and joyful course that is full of demonstrations. With the help of this course, I was able to learn the basics of mechanical physics and that too in a joyful manner (Supriya C, ★★★★★).
- The entire course was great but one thing that put me off was the length of the videos. They were very long. Besides that, everything was great (Lex, ★★★★☆).
- Rice University via edX
- 18 Weeks (3-4 hours weekly ) of effort required
- 49,802+ already enrolled
- Course Type: Self Paced
Physics of COVID-19 Transmission
- Massachusetts Institute of Technology via edX
- 6 Weeks (5-10 hours weekly ) of effort required
- Course Type: Self Paced
- Course Level: Advanced
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.