- ESSEC Business School via Coursera
- Course type: Self Paced
- 42,959+ already enrolled!
- ★★★★★ (838 Ratings)
We all know diversity is a fact. But it is also paradoxical and we need to have a good enough understanding to see and hear the differences to reap the benefits of diversity. In this course, you will understand what this paradox is and how to deal with it. The instructor will explain in detail its dynamics and help you identify different ways to manage it and give you a way to better channel the diversity potential in the workplace for greater performance and innovation.
Similarly, taking this course will help you understand not only your own but others’ perceptions and reactions to differences. In short, this course can help you acquire the conceptual tools and experiential data to analyze your reactions to social interactions in the workplace.
TTC Course Analysis:
Following are the results of comprehensive analysis of “Diversity and Inclusion in the workplace” online course by our team of experts.
TakeThisCourse Sentiment Analysis Results:
In order to facilitate our learners with real user experience, we performed sentiment analysis and text mining techniques that generates following results:
- TTC analyzed a total of 244 reviews for this online course.
- The analysis indicates that around 90.6% reviews were positive while around 9.4% of reviews had negative sentiment.
- ESSEC online course received a total score of 4.5 out of 5, based on user opinions related to 4 effectiveness factors including content, engagement, quality practice and career benefit.
TTC Course Effectiveness:
|Online Course Effectiveness Score (Learn More)|
Based on learner reviews we believe;
- The content of this course is very interesting and presented in a user-friendly format.
- The layout is easy to follow and the instructor has explained the entire content precisely.
- The course offers practical examples, assignments, and information that can be implemented in the company.
- The course can definitely prepare you for real-life cases.
Pros & Cons:
- Great peer reviews.
- Offers engaging videos and knowledge checks.
- Offers practical assignments and reading materials.
- Outdated data and thematic.
- Outdated case studies of week 4.
What Learners Are Saying About this Course:
In this section, we shall take a look at the feedback that others have given about this course based on content, engagement, quality practice, and career benefits.
- This course offers very interesting content that is presented in a user-friendly format. I really appreciate what this course has to offer and anyone interested can learn so much about diversity and inclusion from this course.
- The content of this course is outstanding and gives you detailed insights into diversity and inclusion. I believe the course offers nothing but relevant study material and notes option which I appreciate a lot.
- This course offers excellently constructed content that is delivered with not only passion but professionalism. The course offers an incredibly powerful introduction to the concept of diversity and inclusion. I have found learning quite riveting and insightful.
- The instructor of this course has managed to give me the foundation to understand the complexity of diversity and the importance of inclusion not only in work but in everyday living. I am grateful for everything that this instructor has done. The course is clearly very engaging and everything is explained in a clear manner.
- The course is quite engaging and interesting to follow but there is only one problem that is, some of the information is outdated and I request the instructor to put this into consideration.
- The course offers very helpful and insightful information that one can use to gain a good understanding of diversity and inclusion.
- The layout of the course is simple and easy to keep up with. The course is practical and offers great information explained in a well-structured way.
- The online tests and case studies were the best part of the course and allowed me to develop a deep understanding of diversity and inclusion. The pace of the lectures is also good.
- The assignments offered in this course are not only interesting but easy to follow. Yes, some were challenging but it’s not something you can’t crack once you start them.
- The concept of the peer review was very interesting to participate in. Even though some quizzes were too challenging but it was great to reattempt them. Overall this is a good course that shares some myths and biases to give us a reality check.
- The examples were great to learn new concepts. The course offers great insights and some serious insights that help you actually learn something from the course.
- I was able to learn so much from this course and then start implementing the learned changes in my company.
- Through this course, I was able to learn a lot about diversity and inclusion. I believe this course will give me professional and personal benefits that can be passed on to generations.
- The course teaches you actionable steps that can be taken within your organization. The course also helped me understand my own behaviors and biases unlike ever before. I can definitely recommend this course to those interested in diversity and inclusion inside or outside company HR roles.
- The course helped me understand how I can add value to my workplace by teaching me new HR strategies. After completing this course and analyzing how much I learned from this course, I really think everyone interested in D&A should at least take a look at this course.
- The presentation had many grammatical errors which made it look less professional. If the instructor could remove these grammatical mistakes, then the entire presentation will be perfect.
- The content needs to be updated as some content is from 2015.
- The content can be made more strategic and practical than it already is.
- The instructor can have the transcript scroll with the video which would be very helpful for the learners.
Is this Course worth taking?
We believe this course can train anyone in diversity and inclusion which we think is a great way to gain professional and personal benefits. Whatever you learn from this course can be passed on to generations. The course offers intriguing, revealing, and insightful information to the learners. With the help of different videos, articles, and case studies, you can understand all the aspects of diversity which we think is the actual goal of this course. Therefore, this course is suitable for everyone and is worth taking.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.