- MIT via edX
- Learn for FREE, Up-gradable
- 56 hours of effort required
- 25,005+ already enrolled!
- Skill Level: Advanced
- Language: English
This course consists of an assessment that tests your knowledge on the course content from 14.310x – Data Analysis for Social Scientists, a statistics and data analysis course that will introduce you to the essential notions of probability and statistics. It will cover techniques in modern data analysis: estimation, regression and econometrics, prediction, experimental design, randomized control trials (and A/B testing), machine learning, and data visualization. It will illustrate these concepts with applications drawn from real world examples and frontier research. This assessment course, along with the content course 14.310x – Data Analysis for Social Scientists , is part of the MITx MicroMasters Program in Statistics and Data Science. Master the skills needed to be an informed and effective practitioner of data science.
You will be tested on your knowledge in the following areas:
- Intuition behind probability and statistical analysis
- How to summarize and describe data
- A basic understanding of various methods of evaluating social programs
- How to present results in a compelling and truthful way
- Skills and tools for using R for data analysis
These are all taught in the content course 14.310x – Data Analysis for Social Scientists
More Related Courses:
- MIT via edX
- 160 hours of effort required
- 96,144+ already enrolled!
- Duke via Coursera
- 20 hours of effort required
- 170,084+ already enrolled!
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.