This course is oriented to BABOK (3rd version) and is comprised of a total of 14 sub-sections. This course offers introductory session to core concepts related to business Analysis. Initial documentation of planning and monitoring related to business analysis. These documents will incorporate taking the stakeholders into confidence, handling information, and performing modifications if required. Also, this course will teach you how to bring the stakeholders on common grounds to reach an agreement with mutual consent. This section will include surveys, practical workshops, and conversational activities. The participants will be trained to analyze the requirements of the project. To achieve the best possible outcome from any project, the analyst must know the core objective of that project. So keeping the track of all the requirements is the key to success.
The key-takeaways of the course include analyzing the requirements of the project. To achieve the best possible outcome from any project, the analyst must know the core objective of that project. So keeping the track of all the requirements is the key to success, Development of appropriate probable design models and then choosing the best out of them. Concepts related to KPIs, prioritization grid, personal development and effectiveness are also incorporated in this course.
TTC Course Analysis:
Following are the results of comprehensive analysis of “The Business Analysis Certification Program (IIBA – ECBA)” online course by our team of experts.
TakeThisCourse Sentiment Analysis Results:
In order to facilitate our learners with real user experience, we performed sentiment analysis and text mining techniques that generates following results:
- TTC analyzed a total of 676 reviews for this online course.
- The analysis indicates that around 78% reviews were positive while around 22% of reviews had negative sentiment.
- Sorin Dumitrascu online course received a total score of 3.9 out of 5, based on user opinions related to 4 effectiveness factors including content, engagement, quality practice and career benefit.
TTC Course Effectiveness:
|Online Course Effectiveness Score (Learn More)
|4.0 / 5.0
|4.3 / 5.0
|4.0 / 5.0
|4.6 / 5.0
Based on learner reviews we believe;
- This course provides extensive knowledge and well-prepared content that facilitates the participants to carve out their inbuilt skills efficiently.
- The expertise of the instructor helped the students to develop efficacy in terms of their competitiveness which will ultimately lead to some overwhelming outcomes.
- The practical illustration in terms of challenging yet learning exercises is advantageous to the participants.
- This course builds strong fundamental knowledge and takes learners skills an advance level.
Pros & Cons:
- Coherence in the content and flow of information.
- Captivating sessions.
- Expert course instructor with rich knowledge of the subject.
- Professionally developed structure.
- Brief and thorough practice material.
- Lack of visual illustrations or animations in the content.
- Unclear sound quality at times.
- A bit of wordy content.
What Learners Are Saying About this Course:
This section contains feedback that has been given by online learners about this course. Note that we have divided these reviews based on our main points mentioned below;
- The relevance of the content with the learning objectives of the course was amazing. The practical part of the content was very applicable at my workplace. I strongly recommend this course to those who are willing to excel in the field of business analysis. (Lily C, ★★★★★)
- This course provides content which is comprised of video content (14 hours), practice exercises, and templates that can assist you in becoming a certified business analyst. The content is well structured and presented with an easy-to-follow approach. This course is a must for those who want to pursue a career in business analysis. (Emily S, ★★★★★)
- Regardless of the prior knowledge you possess, the course content is so professionally designed that it satisfies the top-quality standards of professionalism. This makes the course a true gem. The content was so well designed that the students did not need to rush; rather they were able to collaborate and interact with their classmates. (Therese G, ★★★★★)
- I simply love the intellectual lucidity of the content. I am obliged to take the course. (Leonel G, ★★★★★)
- I was very keen to improve my business analysis skills and was bottle-necked in terms of finding the perfect course to do it. This course provided me with everything that I intended to gain. The level of engagement in the course was amazing. This engagement in the course helped me learn a lot about BABOK and assisted me in applying my project management scenarios. (Samantha B, ★★★★★)
- The instructor was very engaging in terms of delivering the lectures. A few laugh-out-loud moments made it even more interesting. The learning environment was so captivating that it made the participants go the extra mile. Great experience with real-world scenarios. (Raian, ★★★★★)
- Sorin did an amazing job of explaining complex concepts with much engagement and simplicity. The solid foundational knowledge helped in building confidence amongst the audience which kept them attached to the course. I’ll recommend this course. (Vaughn M, ★★★★★)
- This course was very interesting as it provided very relevant examples. The energy of the classroom environment was positive. (Gizella Z, ★★★★★)
- The instructor Sorin dispensed clear explanations. The practical activities were so professionally designed that they aided a lot in terms of preparation for the real exam. (Juergens C, ★★★★★)
- The quizzes and the exams at the end of each chapter were very compelling and thought-provoking. I loved the quality of the practice and it aided me a lot in the preparation. (Kabelo M, ★★★★★)
- The diversity in the preparatory tests and exercises was wide. The quizzes were designed to test the knowledge of the participants and facilitate them in their self-assessment. The challenging nature of the tests gets the best out of you. (Robinson M, ★★★★★)
Learner’s Career Benefits:
- This course is excellent and resourceful training for the required knowledge and acquiring skills necessary to pass the ECBA exam. ECBA certification will give a great thrust to the career of the participants. (Kimball W, ★★★★★)
- This course developed an insight into the significance of working as a professional in the field of business analysis. It allowed to me determine the career path I’d follow and the ways to build a highly successful career in this field. (Mercy P, ★★★★★)
- As of now, this course is undoubtedly my favorite one. Cutting the long story short, this course is enriched with information. I found it very resourceful in terms of helping in my career. Anyone looking to get a kick start in their career in this field should take this course. (Joseph R, ★★★★★)
- The quizzes and practical exercises could be more coherent to the course content. This coherence would improve the quality a lot.
- A couple of sessions became a bit monotonous and could have been carried out more engagingly.
- The content should include more examples to develop a sense of real-life scenarios in the audience.
- Graphical illustrations and visual content should be added up to a considerable extent.
Is this Course worth taking?
This course is worth taking for the aspirants who are willing to appear in the ECBA exam. The content is knowledge enriched and provides useful information to ace the exam. Also, it aided a lot many professionals at their workplace and improved their capabilities and efficiency. The absorbing nature of the lectures makes them attractive to the participants. The instructor sought to be commanding as far as the delivery of the lectures is concerned. The conciseness of the content and its relevance is very professional. This course is worth the time and money even for beginners and professionals as well.