This specialization offers guidance to build complete web and hybrid mobile solutions. You will master front-end web, hybrid mobile app, and server-side development with the help of three comprehensive courses. The aim here is to help learners understand how to implement NoSQL databases using MongoDB. With that, you will get to work within a Node.js environment and Express framework and also communicate to the client side through a RESTful API. Thus taking this specialization will teach you all about full stack web development.
One thing to mention here is if you really want to make the most out of this specialization then it is best to complete the courses in sequence.
TTC Course Analysis:
Following are the results of comprehensive analysis of “Full-Stack Web Development with React” online specialization by our team of experts.
TakeThisCourse Sentiment Analysis Results:
In order to facilitate our learners with real user experience, we performed sentiment analysis and text mining techniques that generates following results:
- TTC analyzed a total of 4,024 reviews for this online professional certificate.
- The analysis indicates that around 93% reviews were positive while around 7% of reviews had negative sentiment.
- The Hong Kong University of Science and Technology online specialization received a total score of 4.7 out of 5 collectively across all courses, based on user opinions related to 4 effectiveness factors including content, engagement, quality practice and career benefit.
|Online Course Effectiveness Score
Courses in Full-Stack Web Development with React Specialization
There are three courses in this specialization and below are the details;
Front-End Web UI Frameworks and Tools: Bootstrap 4 (★★★★★ 4.8 | 7,675 ratings | 2,356 reviews)
Front-End Web Development with React (★★★★★ 4.7 | 3,282 ratings | 979 reviews)
Server-side Development with NodeJS, Express, and MongoDB (★★★★★ 4.7 | 2,477 ratings | 689 reviews)
In this final course, you will be dealing with all things server-side. The entire course revolves around the Node JS platform. The course starts with a brief introduction to the web protocols: HTTP and HTTPS and then moves further.
This section contains feedback that users have given about this specialization. By reading the actual comments from actual users about one of the courses of the specialization or the entire specialization, you will get a clear picture of what this specialization has to offer.
You Might be Interested in Back End Development Courses with Certificates
- I took the first course and can say the lecturer was very clear on every single step. He gave very clear instructions and was also super responsive on the discussion forums. Whatever he taught in the course was explained really well and I can say this course is highly recommended. (Hemanth P, ★★★★★).
- The second course turned out to be very comprehensive and helped me get started with React. This course I believe covers all the fundamental concepts and has good explanations. The best thing about this course was that it moved steadily to advanced concepts. I believe developers should really enroll in this course. (Muhammad S, ★★★★★).
- The final course was very interesting and the instructor Jogesh did a great job explaining all the concepts. It wouldn’t be wrong to say when I started this course, I had no prior knowledge of what Node and Express is and how to handle requests, and other things about it. But now I have gained a reasonable amount of knowledge regarding Node and Express all thanks to this course. (Divya D, ★★★★★).
- I took the first course from the specialization and the entire content was very engaging and useful. The instructor was very polite and guided me on every single step until I was able to make a perfect website. With the help of this course, I was able to create 3 websites and then started my career as a web developer. (Elz WA, ★★★★★).
- The second course was very helpful and helped me learn so many new things about REACT. All the topics were taught really well by the instructor and thus I am very satisfied with the course. (Anum, ★★★★★).
- I have just completed the first course and my experience was great. Now without wasting any more time, I have started the second course and would probably complete the entire specialization as it is very interesting. (Anonymous Learner, ★★★★★).
- The second course was perfect and is suitable for all kinds of learners as it is a great way to learn React. The course structure was perfect and covers all the basics. I can say the assignments were also extremely helpful in reinforcing the taught concepts. (Siddharth A, ★★★★★).
- The first course has allowed me to improve my skills. I believe Coursera has given me a very valuable opportunity to learn new things and grow. I am very thankful to the instructors for creating such engaging content. (Akash N, ★★★★★).
- The final course has allowed me to understand Node.JS in a better and more engaging way. The best thing about this course was the step-by-step tutorials from the basic Node.JS and then the instructor moving towards MongoDB which was followed by Mongoose, Passport, OAuth, and so much more. I am very much satisfied with this entire specialization and it was worth all my time and effort. (Naresh T, ★★★★★).
- The first course was not that interesting and it took me longer than just 4 weeks to complete it. The course has too many videos which were unnecessary. The assignments were very tricky and required assistance which was not given by the instructor. (Estefania R, ★★☆☆☆).
- The second-course content seemed outdated. The coding style was very poor and made me re-implement everything about my project. It was not what I expected it to be. (Syed M, ★★☆☆☆).
- The second course was not as good as the first one and the instructor was giving unnecessary explanations at many points which made me lose interest in the course. (Meerab T, ★★☆☆☆).
- The final course was fine but some of the codes were not working because they don’t fit the new version of MongoDB. I really hope the professor makes the necessary changes because the topics covered in the course were relevant and engaging as well. (Xiyue Z, ★★★☆☆).
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.