This course is for aspiring artists who want to learn how to create perfect abstract paintings. It teaches learners what techniques they can apply that will help them paint a good painting and how to efficiently use the tools they have. The instructor teaches how to add texture, line, and form to the canvas and make your work look more professional. He also gives tips on what kind of brush or canvas is best suitable, how you can utilize your tools more efficiently, and what type of paint you can use.
This course is best suitable for people who are willing to take risks and are not afraid of making mistakes in their paintings.
It teaches them how to make the perfect artwork and make the canvas look appealing. It is also very helpful for art students and beginner artists who are figuring out the basics and want to flourish.
TTC Course Analysis:
Following are the results of comprehensive analysis of “Abstract Techniques Revealed Vol. 1 Create Large Modern Art” online course by our team of experts.
TakeThisCourse Sentiment Analysis Results:
In order to facilitate our learners with real user experience, we performed sentiment analysis and text mining techniques that generates following results:
- TTC analyzed a total of 269 reviews for this online course.
- The analysis indicates that around 91% reviews were positive while around 09% of reviews had negative sentiment.
- Gino Savarino online course received a total score of 4.5 out of 5, based on user opinions related to 4 effectiveness factors including content, engagement, quality practice and career benefit.
TTC Course Effectiveness:
|Online Course Effectiveness Score (Learn More)|
|4.5 / 5.0
|4.6 / 5.0
|4.5 / 5.0
|4.7 / 5.0
Based on learner reviews we believe;
- This course has educational and informative content.
- The instructor is engaging and constantly encourages the learners. His style of teaching is appreciated.
- The course provides additional tools and information that help painters be creative with their work and have an imaginative approach to their paintings.
- This course is useful for art students and helps people make paintings that are to their liking and supports their thoughts and ideas that are visible through their art.
Pros & Cons:
- The instructor is a knowledgeable teacher with an experience of over 20 years.
- This course is a hands-on class that allows learners to practice.
- The topics are in great detail.
- The content was repetitive.
What Learners Are Saying About this Course:
This section contains feedback that has been given by online learners about this course. Note that we have divided these reviews based on our main points mentioned below;
- This course really helped me gain the extra confidence that I needed to go back to the studio and have fun. I liked the step-by-step explanations and demonstrations. The content was really easy and helpful. (Christofer A, ★★★★★)
- I, personally, found this course really easy to understand and I love how he tells us cheap alternatives to some materials or tools. I think this course helped develop my painting skills with the great content that it provided. (Eva V, ★★★★★)
- Thank you for this interesting course. I learned a lot of new techniques that helped me develop my skills. I feel much more confident about my work now. (Rafael L, ★★★★★)
- The content regarding abstract art is explained so well with the help of a simple demonstration of paintings. It really kept me focused. I highly recommend this course. (Ruchi G, ★★★★★)
- This course contains various techniques that are very helpful. It has lots of good information that is useful when I sit down to paint. I really suggest taking this course to improve your skills. (Kathie V, ★★★★★)
- I absolutely loved the lessons. They contain so many interesting ideas and gave me so much inspiration. I also appreciate the information of using tools and texture. Thank you for such a wonderful course. (Vered H, ★★★★★)
- I loved this course. Gino is a great, engaging tutor and he teaches you some amazing techniques. His style of teaching really made things easier to understand. (Paul C, ★★★★★)
- I like the way Gino inspires you to do whatever you like with no rules and to not fear experimenting with objects around the house. His approach is really unique and I was able to learn a lot. (Erika S, ★★★★★)
- Gino is a great instructor. He explains his thinking process with the help of the examples he presents and communicates efficiently. (Anne K, ★★★★★)
- Excellent communication by instructor is presented and the video is very professional with the appropriate information needed. It is also shot in a way that provides optimum viewing. It is a really well produced course that is full of information. (Elizabeth M, ★★★★★)
- I learned a lot from Ginoin this course. He helped me create a similar abstract piece that helped me increase my skills. I am very proud of it. Thank you for such an engaging and helpful course. (Mitch W, ★★★★★)
- This course is really helpful. It gives the basic knowledge of what products and tools to use at a minimal cost. It also talks about layering and blending skills required in various pigmented details to put a painting together. The hands-on approach really helped me practice my craft and I really enjoyed this course. (Gene S, ★★★★★)
Learner’s Career Benefits:
- Excellent match for what I am hoping to accomplish as an artist. (Kristine T, ★★★★★)
- As a newbie, I loved this course. It really helped me improve my painting skills. I really commend this course. (Matthew B, ★★★★★)
- A list of supplies for the course along with tools that are necessary or optional would be helpful. I’d prefer to get everything I need prior to watching so I could get right into the course. It would be appreciated if I knew what I needed to have before starting so I can go with the flow and learn easily.
- The instructor talks about something that can be learned very easily as it was basic stuff that can be found anywhere. This course does not contain any new information. It would be advisable for you to give some unique tips and tricks that can help us improve our skills.
Is this Course worth taking?
We believe that this course is perfect for artists or students who are just beginning and want to learn more about abstract art. It is a really helpful class that gives very informative and useful advice on what exactly you can do to improve your artistic skills. This is a highly-rated course that gives guaranteed results and is proven to have useful information regarding abstract art. The hands-on approach adopted by the instructor is highly appreciated and allows users to follow his steps in order to create their own pieces. Therefore, if you are interested in learning about abstract art and want to improve your skills, then this course is suitable for you.