- University of Michigan via Coursera
- 3526,620+ already enrolled!
- ★★★★★ (24,903 ratings)
Data science is all about gathering data, analyzing it, and making decisions. Through data science, companies can take better decisions and can-do predictive analysis more efficiently. Today, data science is used in various industries such as banking, healthcare, consultancy, and manufacturing. This specialization is about Applied Data Science using Python. You can gain valuable insights into data sciences with python by enrolling in this specialization.
TTC Course Analysis:
Following are the results of comprehensive analysis of “Applied Data Science with Python” online specialization by our team of experts.
TakeThisCourse Sentiment Analysis Results:
In order to facilitate our learners with real user experience, we performed sentiment analysis and text mining techniques that generates following results:
- TTC analyzed a total of 9,379 reviews for this online specialization.
- The analysis indicates that around 81% reviews were positive while around 19% of reviews had negative sentiment.
- University of Michigan online specialization received a total score of 4.1 out of 5 collectively across all courses, based on user opinions related to 4 effectiveness factors including content, engagement, quality practice and career benefit.
|Online Course Effectiveness Score
Based on the learner’s review, we deduce the following points about this specialization:
- Has an overall good rating of 4.5
- very good content quality.
- Covers all basic technical aspects.
What will you learn through this specialization?
There are mainly 5 courses in this specialization, and you will be getting the following concepts:
- In the first course, you will be introduced to the basics of python programming environment and techniques.
- The 2nd course will introduce the learners to the basics of information visualization with a focus on charting and reporting with the help of matplotlib library.
- 3rd course is about applied machine learning with a focus on techniques and methods
- 4th course is about text mining and manipulation basics
- Last but not the least, in the 5th course you will learn network analysis with the help of tutorials using the NetworkX library.
Courses in Applied Data Science with Python Specialization
- ★★★★★ 4.5
- 26,075 ratings
- 5,757 reviews
This course will introduce the learner to the basics of the python programming environment, including fundamental python programming techniques such as lambdas, reading and manipulating csv files, and the numpy library. The course will introduce data manipulation and cleaning techniques using the popular python pandas data science library and introduce the abstraction of the Series and DataFrame as the central data structures for data analysis, along with tutorials on how to use functions such as groupby, merge, and pivot tables effectively. By the end of this course, students will be able to take tabular data, clean it, manipulate it, and run basic inferential statistical analyses.
This course should be taken before any of the other Applied Data Science with Python courses: Applied Plotting, Charting & Data Representation in Python, Applied Machine Learning in Python, Applied Text Mining in Python, Applied Social Network Analysis in Python.
Applied Plotting, Charting & Data Representation in Python (★★★★★) 4.5 | 6,055 ratings | 1,007 reviews)
This specialization is more or less the same as of our main specialization. You can kickstart your career in data science by enrolling in this program if you don’t find the main specialization meeting all your requirements. In This certification, you will learn Python and SQL, analyze, and visualize data and will learn to build machine learning models. No degree or experience required for enrolling in this course. For an in-depth look into leveraging Python for data insights, don’t miss our Data Analysis with Python Course Review.
Demand for skilled data science professionals is rising in industry and academics. If you wish to learn the basic skills to tackle real word data challenges, then you can enroll in this course. The idea of this Specialization is pretty much close to our main specialization program as the focus of both is on data sciences, but this course has main emphasis on data science. So, if you find this certification more relevant to your interest, you can enroll in this one.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.