- Harvard University via edX
- 17 months (1-3 hours/weekly)
- 9 Skill building Courses
- Course Type: Self Paced
The demand for skilled data science practitioners in industry, academia, and government is rapidly growing. The HarvardX Data Science program prepares you with the necessary knowledge base and useful skills to tackle real-world data analysis challenges. The program covers concepts such as probability, inference, regression, and machine learning and helps you develop an essential skill set that includes R programming, data wrangling with dplyr, data visualization with ggplot2, file organization with Unix/Linux, version control with git and GitHub, and reproducible document preparation with RStudio.
- Fundamental R programming skills.
- Statistical concepts such as probability, inference, and modeling and how to apply them in practice.
- Gain experience with the tidyverse, including data visualization with ggplot2 and data wrangling with dplyr.
- Become familiar with essential tools for practicing data scientists such as Unix/Linux, git and GitHub, and RStudio.
- Implement machine learning algorithms.
- In-depth knowledge of fundamental data science concepts through motivating real-world case studies.
- Johns Hopkins University via Coursera
- 10 months of effort required
- 36,791+ already enrolled!
- ★★★★★ (3,891Reviews)
- UC San Diego via Coursera
- 8 months of effort required
- 101,089 already enrolled!
- ★★★★★ (8,691 Ratings)
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.