- K Michael Russell via Udemy
- 10,156 + students enrolled
- ★★★★★ (2,175 Ratings)
A course that will enable learners to understand all the basics of digital art using your iPad. The course encloses in it step-by-step lessons from Procreate which is a very powerful digital app. The aim here is to help you understand how to use Procreate’s best and most powerful art tools easily. Similarly, you will learn a workflow that works for many types of art including comics, manga, cartoons, etc. Upon completing this course, you will be able to use Procreate’s built-in recording features and create a fun time-lapse drawing, paintings, and much more.
Online Course Effectiveness Score by TakeThisCourse.net:
This section contains feedback that learners have given about this course. On the basis of these reviews, we can decide whether this course is suitable for us or not.
- A very awesome course that helped me get to speed with coloring in procreate. The easy-to-tag-along-in split screen in iPad was the best part as I was getting the instructions at the same time and then applying it easily (David Cramm, ★★★★★).
- This was a very straightforward and clear course. The instructor Kurt has explained everything in thorough steps and explaining only the relevant and important topics. No unnecessary information is present in this course which I appreciate a lot. The video setup and projection of the iPad screen were great as I was getting the instructions and then drawing at the same time (Amanda Payne, ★★★★★).
- I have found this class to be very well-paced and helpful. It has so much to offer and would definitely take more classes from this highly experienced instructor. He indeed is a great teacher (Loretta, ★★★★★).
- The course was easy to follow and everything was explained at a great pace. It was a fun journey for me to learn to use procreate only because of this course (Chris Gray, ★★★★★).
- With the help of this course, I was able to use the variety of Procreate’s tools. And I can say this course can be of great use for anyone who is interested whether you are a beginner or intermediate (Quincy Reid, ★★★★★).
- Being a beginner, this course addressed all my doubts and questions and the pacing was good. My interaction with the instructor was also satisfactory. And I would recommend this course 100% (Henriette, ★★★★★).
- The course helped me understand and learn a variety of tips and tricks to use Procreate in the best possible manner. Just that I’d like the instructor to update the class to the new version. Not that it’s too old or different from 5X (Lydia Ortiz-Lugo, ★★★★☆).
- The instructor really needs to slow down as most people like me are unable to cope up with what he’s talking about. There were many times when he explained everything at a 1.8x speed (Kimberly Johnson, ★★★☆☆).
- When I took this course, I expected to have learned something new from it but it contains only basic information. (Cameron Smith, ★★☆☆☆).
More Related Courses:
- Scott Haris via Udemy
- 242,155+ already enrolled!
- ★★★★★ (53,851 Ratings)
- Robert Marzulla via Udemy
- 972+ already enrolled!
- ★★★★★ (75 Ratings)
Hi, my name is Danny Nkalitshana.I will be glade if I can be one of your students. I am staying in Grabouw Town, my wishes were to be a Police/traffic but due to google garage those two courses are not.
available I can be glade if google garage can give me an opportunity to study for free IT Security.
It is awesome method to practise
Disagree with the interpretation of events timeboxing
The Guide says that “The Sprint Review […] is timeboxed to a maximum of four hours for a one-month Sprint. For shorter Sprints, the event is usually shorter.” It does not prescribe timeboxing to 2 hours for a 2 weeks sprint. This is one of those trick questions that can go either way on the face of it, but if you follow the logic of the majority of the questions, the correct answer should be 4 hours – this is the only prescribed timebox for the Sprint Review.
Extremely grateful for the enlightenment