In this course I demonstrate how to construct four Islamic Geometric Patterns step by step using the traditional method of a compass and straight edge.I will also provide you with a step by step handout pdf file for each pattern to supplement the video demonstrations.In each unit you will learn to construct an underlying grid and outline an Islamic geometric pattern. This course consists of four units A Sixfold Pattern: The Star and Hexagon An Eightfold Pattern: The Khatam A Sixfold Pattern: The Ferozkoh Jaali An Eighfold Pattern: The Geometric Rosette
- Construct four different islamic geometric patterns
- Outline the pattern having constructed an underlying grid
- Tile eightfold and sixfold patterns.
- Create an interlaced effect.
- Add colour using multiple layered watercolour pencils and aquabrush
- Matthew Fussell via Udemy
- 25504+ already enrolled!
- ★★★★★ (3,290 Ratings)
- Scott Haris via Udemy
- 242,155+ already enrolled!
- ★★★★★ (53,851 Ratings)
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.