- Matthew Fussell via Udemy
- 28,588+ already enrolled!
- ★★★★★ (3,952 Ratings)
Do you play with Pencil colors? If yes, then absolute beginners and artists are going to love this Pencil Colour Drawing course. From the platform of Udemy, create beautiful landscapes, reflective aesthetics with colored pencils.
Concerning colors, most of you are maybe not at all interested in colors. Or you believe that you can do as little as possible with colors. What makes this course special is its appeal to any or all of you. Discover the magical effects of textures on your mind. As an artist, learn to create perfect visuals no matter where you are.
TTC Course Analysis:
Following are the results of comprehensive analysis of “Pencil Colour Drawing” online course by our team of experts.
TakeThisCourse Sentiment Analysis Results:
In order to facilitate our learners with real user experience, we performed sentiment analysis and text mining techniques that generates following results:
- TTC analyzed a total of 1,164 reviews for this online course.
- The analysis indicates that around 87.5% reviews were positive while around 12.5% of reviews had negative sentiment.
- Matthew Fussell’s online course received a total score of 4.4 out of 5, based on user opinions related to 4 effectiveness factors including content, engagement, quality practice and career benefit.
TTC Course Effectiveness:
|Online Course Effectiveness Score|
|4.6 / 5.0
|4.5 / 5.0
|4.4 / 5.0
|4.4 / 5.0
Based on learner reviews we believe;
- The content of this course is very easy to understand, informational, and offers professional instructions.
- The instructor’s way of delivering the lectures is very clear and practical. There is a lot of clarity in techniques and explanations.
- The exercises help in improving drawing skills.
- One can improve drawing skills from this course.
- Why you should take this course?
- Course Highlights
- What you’ll learn from this course
- What People are Saying about this Course
Why you should take this Pencil Colour Drawing Course?
So, why “this” Pencil Colour Drawing course? Well, might not be hard to predict that the course is a bestseller course on Udemy. With thousands of learners, the instructor incredibly teaches everyone about color theory.
Many of you maybe know nothing or little about color theory. Telling you about how particularly colors are used to achieve, particular effects in any piece of art. This Pencil Colour Drawing Course also acquaints you with certain types of colored pencils and pencil surfaces to be used.
Not to mention but you’ll be moving towards becoming a pro using colored pencils. You can draw portraits on a fine-tune. That’s like a dream come true for all; to master the art of colors.
Pros and Cons:
- Bestseller course.
- Engaging lectures and exercises.
- Includes easy drawing techniques.
- Teaches to create realistic portraits.
- The composition reference is rather dull.
- Some exercises were too difficult.
- 5 hours of on-demand video
- Virtual learning
- 38 downloadable resources
- Taught in English
- Lifetime access
- Shareable certificate
- Created by Matthew Fussell
What you’ll learn from this course:
- Rightfully use color pencils
- Mixing of colors
- Understand color theory
- Apply color pencil techniques
- Produce various color effects
- Draw landscapes with colored pencils
- Transfer drawings
- Apply watercolor pencils
- Create perfect textures with colored pencils
- Master representational reflections
- Learn transparency using colored pencils
Remarkably, this Pencil Color Drawing course offers a diverse range of interesting learning alternatives that helps you to understand the significance and relevance of this incredible initiative.
What People Are Saying about this Course:
Primary outcome through feedback and comments allows any student to delve in with the Pencil Color Drawing course. Keeping this checklist in mind, the following section is a marker of the students’ sincere perspective of this single program.
So far, the reviews of the students of this program are quite positive, so, allow yourselves in!
- I decided to take this course and it’s an exceptional course to learn a variety of techniques. It took me 5 hours just to start doing it by myself. Although it’s profitable to practice together with the videos. (Berenice Serrano Torres, ★★★★★).
- From the beginning of this course to the end, I enjoyed taking this course. The instructor taught the course brilliantly. I’m planning on taking my new insights with me while implementing them into a body of artwork with my Prismacolor Pencils. (Carol Kurian, ★★★★★).
- The course has very good instruction. I’m a complete amateur, and often I’m not sure how to create the effect while working with time-lapse. With that being said, this course is wonderfully-taught and I’ve got to learn so much. I also appreciate the range of viewpoints to be drawn. (Jennifer McKean, ★★★★★).
- By taking this course, I can say this course is the most entertaining course I’ve taken. I Learnt about sharpening & draping that I’ve never accomplished before with a colored pencil. This course was inspiring for me. (Helen Joy Smyrek with ★★★★☆).
- This course was hard for me to understand. I had difficulty putting together the things I learned in the course. I needed more simplified learning. (GUILLEMINOT, ★★☆☆☆).
Is this Course worth taking?
We believe the instructor of this course has provided learners with great step-by-step instructions and demonstrations throughout. All the content is engaging and easy to understand and therefore we can say the course is a great choice to learn all about drawing.
Character Art School: Complete Character Drawing Course
- Scott Haris via Udemy
- 242,155+ already enrolled!
- ★★★★★ (53,851 Ratings)
The Digital Painting School Mega Course: Beginner to Advanced
- Austin Batchelor via Udemy
- 34,101+ already enrolled!
- ★★★★★ (3,838 Ratings)
For those, who would like to develop a new and distinctive insight into the world of colors? With favorable implementation, as an artist, for themselves rather than others, this Pencil Color Drawing course serves the right amount of knowledge and productive learning required for each learner.
The Pencil Colour Drawing Course is very attractive overall. Thus, the platform can enable you to create and transform the inadequate color spaces. If you want to enjoy the change right away, you’re only a couple of clicks away from a colorful modern world. You can also find out the Best Charcoal Drawing Courses & Classes at takethiscourse.net.