- QUT via Futurelearn
- 3 weeks (3 hours weekly)of effort required
- 39,458+ already enrolled!
During this social media analytics course, you will use Gephi to visualise data networks, discuss the benefits of using digital tools to analyse social media data and consider how such analyses may be supported by other methods.
By the end of the course, you‘ll be able to…
- Access social media data and understand the ethical implications of doing this.
- Apply digital methods to recognise and explain the significance of patterns in social data.
- Create data visualisations and use them to identify features of social networks.
- Draw personally relevant conclusions about social media that apply beyond the course.
- IE Business School via Coursera
- 43,154+ students enrolled!
- ★★★★★ (1,154 ratings)
- University of Virginia via Coursera
- 44,326+ students enrolled!
- ★★★★★ (1,201 ratings)
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.