- Meta via Coursera
- 128,317+ already enrolled!
- ★★★★★ (10,054 Ratings)
Are you interested in launching your career in social media marketing and looking for a way to make it happen? With this Meta Social Media Marketing Professional Certificate, you can build job-ready skills and credentials and go from a beginner to job ready in less than six months. With the help of this certificate program, you will learn to create and analyze an effective advertising campaign for your target audience. Next, you will learn to create and troubleshoot ads in Meta Ads Manager. Similarly, you will be taught how to establish and manage social media presence and much more as you go further with the courses.
TTC Course Analysis:
Following are the results of comprehensive analysis of “Meta Social Media Marketing” online professional certificate by our team of experts.
TakeThisCourse Sentiment Analysis Results:
In order to facilitate our learners with real user experience, we performed sentiment analysis and text mining techniques that generates following results:
- TTC analyzed a total of 5,311 reviews for this online professional certificate.
- The analysis indicates that around 94.7% reviews were positive while around 5.3% of reviews had negative sentiment.
- Meta online professional certificate received a total score of 4.7 out of 5 collectively across all courses, based on user opinions related to 4 effectiveness factors including content, engagement, quality practice and career benefit.
|Online Course Effectiveness Score|
Online learner’s reviews have allowed us to rate course effectiveness and conclude that;
- The content of the courses in this specialization is easily understandable. All the relevant topics are explained very clearly.
- The delivery style of both instructors is quite engaging and made learners more eager to learn.
- The quizzes in each course were not only helpful but gave an overview of the entire course. Response from instructors to different questions made it easier for learners to clear their concepts on a particular topic.
- Many learners were able to apply what they have learned from this specialization in real life. Some claimed that they were able to improve their existing skills. While others informed that this specialization has opened more opportunities for them.
Pros and Cons:
- The specialization is offered by Meta formerly Facebook which is a name unknown to none and regulates some of the world’s most popular applications.
- This is a beginner-level specialization which means there are no requirements or prior experienced demanded. This means anyone can enroll anytime.
- The rating of the course is quite high that is, 4.9.
- You can enroll for free.
- The quizzes are very engaging.
- Both the instructors of this specialization are highly capable and have instructed multiple courses on Coursera.
- Anke Audenaert (307,432 learners).
- Daniel Kob (66,714 learners).
- The certificate of completion will put a great impact on your CV.
- It has poor peer review grading and lacks Coursera support.
Meta Social Media Marketing Professional Certificate Courses
There are six courses in this specialization.
Introduction to Social Media Marketing (★★★★★ 4.9 | 8,051 ratings | 3,049 reviews)
In this course, you will understand the landscape of traditional, digital, and social media marketing. With that, you will be taught how to become certified as a digital marketing associate. Moreover, the instructor will talk about the major social media platforms in detail.
Social Media Management (★★★★★ 4.9 | 2,866 ratings | 1,000 reviews)
This course will help you develop critical content creation and management skills in the most effective possible manner. You will be taught how to create effective social media posts and make a strong brand to build a social media presence.
Fundamentals of Social Media Advertising (★★★★★ 4.8 | 1,232 ratings | 388 reviews)
The third course in the professional certificate will explain why and when you should be investing in paid advertising on social media. You will understand the anatomy of social media ad and how they are different from organic posts.
Advertising with Meta (★★★★★ 4.8 | 1,385 ratings | 480 reviews)
This course explains how you can structure campaigns in Meta Ads Manager. You will get to identify the major components and elements of an ad in Meta Ads Manager in detail. The aim here is to teach you to build an ad that fulfills your marketing objectives.
Measure and Optimize Social Media Marketing Campaigns (★★★★★ 4.9 | 920 ratings | 298 reviews)
This course explains how you can analyze dashboards and evaluate ROI from your social media marketing efforts. The instructor will explain the different techniques required to optimize marketing campaigns.
Meta Social Media Marketing Capstone (★★★★★ 4.8 | 287 ratings | 96 reviews)
The capstone project will let you practice creating a presentation on the marketing campaign that you have been developing throughout the program.
What People Are Saying About this Professional Certificate:
In this section, we shall take a look at the feedback that other users have given about this course. Reading actual reviews from actual learners will give you a clear picture of whether or not this course is worth taking.
- I took the first course from the specialization and found it to be very enlightening. Even though I have been making money through social media for a long time now and I know a lot of things about it. Yet this course has opened my eyes to more opportunities for which I am grateful. (Gifty O, ★★★★★).
- The first course in the specialization is quite valuable as the instructor has explained all the topics in a clear and organized way. The assignments were also quite helpful and they helped me put whatever I have learned from this course to use. I would suggest all other learners to complete the assignments as well as they were the most beneficial. (Kelly, ★★★★★).
- The social media management course was great and had been taught by an equally excellent instructor. This course acted as a refresher to everything I already knew and taught me many new things as well. All the tools, insights, and tips that this course has shared with me can help me land some gigs as a social media manager. (Carina M, ★★★★★).
- The second course in the specialization is without any doubt one of the best and most updated courses I have ever taken. The instructor was outstanding and has packed this course with lots and lots of advices and best practices. (Alessandro P, ★★★★★).
- The third course was as engaging as the first two and it had quality content to offer. Even though I was constantly challenged with the content yet it didn’t make me quit the course instead forced me enough to take it to the end. The final project was also a very fun part for me to complete. (Michelle B, ★★★★★).
- The forth course was exactly what I have been looking for to understand the Ads manager components. The instructor has explained really well the different campaign objectives and campaign structure. (Bob M, ★★★★★).
- Advertising with Meta was the most detailed course on Facebook advertising you can ever find. And I would say it is great for beginners who are looking for step-by-step explanation of ads manager. (Ali F, ★★★★★).
- Fifth course in the specialization was great and had top quality content and clear instructions to offer. I am now very eager to apply whatever I have learned in the real world. The good thing is that I already have my first freelancer client. (Symantha D, ★★★★★).
- All the courses in the specialization have taught me so much about Facebook social media marketing. I am very grateful to have gotten this opportunity to learn from the best. The capstone course was the most engaging for me and I really liked how it integrates the Facebook test. (Shawn K, ★★★★★).
- Course one had a lot of repeated information in it and it didn’t offer any in-depth information which was a little disappointing. (Emily N, ★★☆☆☆).
- Even though course no two itself is good and has interesting information to share but sadly majority of the content was outdated. Everybody knows Facebook insights keep changing and this course has information of the time when it was created and nothing new has been added in the course since then. (Anastasia A, ★★☆☆☆).
- Third course was quite confusing and when I moved onto the next module, different areas were locked. So this made me quite agitated. (Vanessa M, ★★☆☆☆).
- Forth course even though had a lot of new things but sadly it was long winded and dull. The instructor could have kept the course duration short and to the point but this was not the case. (Claire W, ★★☆☆☆).
Is Meta Social Media Marketing Professional Certificate worth it?
Overall we have a very good feeling about this professional certificate and the reasons are right in front of you. So, if you are a social media geek and wish to start a career in this field then it is important to build job-ready skills. And this can be done with the help of this professional certificate.
Have doubts whether this professional certificate is for you or not? Below are some alternatives to consider in this regard.
In this specialization, you will get the training required to become an influencer on social media. The aim of this specialization is the same as our main specialization that is, to help you build a solid foundation of social media marketing. You will gain the knowledge and resources required to build a complete social media marketing strategy in detail. Each course will equip you with timely information, resources, and insights about social media marketing. So, if you think this specialization is somehow a better option than our main specialization then you can also choose this one.
This course will allow you to master all the online marketing platforms like Twitter, YouTube, Instagram, Pinterest, Facebook, and many more ad platforms. Just like our main option, the instructor of this course has covered everything relevant to social media marketing in detail. You will learn to create highly optimized and high-quality paid ads on all social media platforms. Moreover, you will learn different Twitter marketing strategies from LASER-focused ads and much more. The thing that makes this course different from our main option is that you get to ask anything in the discussion section and the instructor replies right away. So if you’re not comfortable with the main option, you can always move to the next available choice.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.