- Shari L Oswald via LinkedIn
- 12,916+ already enrolled!
- ★★★★★ (99 Ratings)
We all know how hard and time-consuming it is to track down the right template or repurpose an old one right? But this problem can be solved easily through proper guidance; and this course can help you in this regard. Here, Shari Oswald shares with all of us a procedure that can help us remove all these repetitive tasks from our workflow. The course contains detailed lecture videos which can help you understand all about document creation and automation in detail.
|Online Course Effectiveness Score
What Will You Learn in This Course?
Enrolling in this course will allow us to understand so many things including;
- A detailed explanation of how to create an automated document creation workflow and form.
- Then you will understand how to create and store templates for new document types.
- After that, you will understand how all the needed documents can be created automatically using basic information.
- Similarly, you will understand how to plan and create template libraries.
- The instructor will also explain how you can build document libraries and so much more in detail.
In this section, we shall take a look at the feedback which users have given about this course. Reading actual comments from actual users would help get a clear picture of the course.
- This was a great course that had detailed information about SharePoint. I am glad to have enrolled in this course and believe I should try and find more SharePoint courses like this one. (Sue P, ★★★★★).
- This was an informative course that taught me so many new things about SharePoint. (Chandan Singh, ★★★★★).
- This course is exciting and teaches you so much about SharePoint. It’s just that I am a slow learner and that is why this is my third time with this course. But again the course is great. (Michael Q, ★★★★★).
- It wouldn’t be wrong to say how excellent Shari is. She is a great instructor and her way of teaching is impeccable. The tips and techniques that she shared are great. (Lance O, ★★★★★).
- I would definitely recommend this course to my peers and all those who are reading this to enroll in it and start learning today. (Darlene C, ★★★★★).
- The course offers excellent training on document sets. One thing I would like to suggest here is to have metadata automatically updated on existing documents added to a new library. (Bob Dual, ★★★★☆).
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.