Heal your emotional wounds finding freedom as you receive initiation into the 9 spiritual luminous rites of the Munay Ki
- Best Seller by Udemy.com
- Created by Sharon Ramel
- 12,063 + students enrolled
- 1,561 Review available
- 9 hours on-demand video
- 1 article
- 33 downloadable resources
- Access on Mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
- Lifetime Access
- 30 days Money back guarantee
What You will Learn?
- Become skilled in utilizing the 9 Rites of the Munay Ki becoming a wisdom keeper with knowledge to pass on should you so desire
- Develop your ability using the Rites to overcome unwanted emotions, limiting thought patterns and unhelpful attitudes or habits
- Take control of your life and begin living with more purpose and intentionality, rather than reacting to circumstances.
- Connect with the energies of the specific Rites to bring about positive change into your life.
- Advance your ability to perform ceremony based on shamanic practices for yourself and or your community
- Discover a toolbox of global traditions to assist your life plus conduct meaningful fire ceremonies for yourself and others
Online Course Description:
Do you wish to transform and fuel your spiritual growth?
This course gifts you transformational healing whilst exploring and experiencing a unique deeply spiritual journey. You are personally invited to be initiated into the Nine Rites of the Munay Ki. Engaging in a quest for deeper, broader vision of who you truly are. The Munay Ki Rites are intended to help you to become a person of wisdom in your lifetime. This is the first course to be offered online in this way. As such I use a variety of global shamanic practices to assist the pathway. Please be patient, I need to carefully pave the foundations so you may receive the Rites. The introduction is quite long however necessary. There are an abundance of helpful practice activities throughout the course to assist you.
Please join me as I am one of the top Udemy Instructors in the Religion and Spirituality genre. My courses have been taken by over 26,000 students from 179 countries.
My heart and soul are in this course, as your guide I am here with you, daily, to answer your questions.
Spirituality is a core human need. This course is part of your empowering journey. The 9 Rites are:
- Your introduction to the 9 Rites of the Munay Ki – a beautiful shamanic practice
- Pi-stones – the inter-dimensional portal and where do I get one
- Why shamanism is still valid today
- Setting up your sacred space
- Opening and closing your personal medicine space
- Discover the archetypes you will work with, Great Serpent, Mother Jaguar, Hummingbird, Great Eagle, Lord Huascar, Lord Quetzalcoatl, Lord Pachachuti
- Chakra cleanse to clear your body of the residues and sludge that have attached to your chakras over this and former lifetimes
- How to perform a fire ceremony and why we do it
- Rite One: Healer’s Rite Connecting you to a lineage of luminous healers from the past to assist you in your personal transformation, awakening the healing power so that everyone you touch is blessed. We access the wonderful power and wealth of spiritual assistance; ancient healers who assist us to heal the wounds of our ancestors and the past.
- Rite Two: Bands of Power Five energy belts are seamlessly woven into your own luminous energy field (LEF) for protection. They act as filters, breaking down any slings and daggers, negative energies that may come toward you. This offers you powerful protection allowing you to walk in peace and harmony.
- Rite Three: Harmony Rite A transmission of the seven Archetypes into the Chakras. You will receive the archetypes of serpent, jaguar, hummingbird and eagle; then you receive three archangels: the Keeper of the Lower World (Huascar), the Keeper of the Middle World (Quetzalcoatl), and the Protector of the Upper World (Pachakuti).
- Rite Four: Seer’s Rite Pathways of light connect the visual cortex with the third eye and heart chakra. This rites powerfully awakens the inner seer and your ability to perceive the invisible world of energy and Spirit.
- Rite Five: Daykeeper’s Rite Connecting you to a lineage of master healers from ancient times the Daykeepers work with and call on ancient altars to bring balance to the earth and to heal. They call on the sun to rise each day, bringing us into harmony with mother Earth. This rite helps you begin to heal your inner feminine, and practice peace, stepping beyond fear.
- Rite Six: Wisdomkeeper’s Rite Connecting you to a lineage of luminous beings from the past and the future. Calling of the power of the high mountains – where we may encounter god. This rite assists you to begin to heal your inner masculine, step outside of time, and taste infinity. Death no longer stalks you as you no longer fear it.
- Rite Seven: Earthkeeper’s Rite Connecting you to the wonderful archangels that are guardians of our solar system. This Rites empowers you and lifts you from your earth-bound existence setting your spirit free to seed your journey to the stars -beginning with the sun, our local star- so you may dream your world into being.
- Rite Eight: Starkeeper’s Rite This rite helps your physical body to evolve into Homo Luminous; the aging process is slowed down, your DNA is re-informed, and you become more resistant to disease. You accept the seat around a holy fire at the center of the Sun, a place that has been held for you since the beginning of time. You awaken your Christ and Buddha nature.
- Rite Nine: Creator Rite Awakens the Creator-light within, this rite brings stewardship for all creation -from the smallest grain of sand to the largest cluster of galaxies. Once you discover that Spirit not only works through you but AS YOU, and all of creation is happening inside you, the stewardship then becomes natural.
You will be touched by angels when you work with the germination of these rites. Open yourself to the wisdom of the Earthkeepers, and all will be bestowed upon you in perfect love and trust. We have an active Facebook community so you may reach out and assist each other. The details of how to join it are in your welcome message when you purchase the course.
The course is presented in a fluid series of video lectures, meditations both still and movement orientated (from a variety of spiritual traditions), guided video attunements, notes and an extensive course guide book to assist your journey. This course has been thoroughly tested to ensure you will be able to received the Rites as they unfold. They have a natural order. You have the option of going as fast or as slow as you wish. Please understand that shamanism is a path direct revelation and I utilise aspects from many shamanic traditions globally to assist the seeding of these Rites. These are spiritually based practices or initiations initially from the shamans of the Andes and the Amazon, they came to the West via Alberto Villolda – he himself undertook a 25 year apprenticeship and was charged by the Elders to transmit them to the world in a way that people everywhere could understand. My initiation was during 2008.
This course is assisted by meditations from differing shamanic pathways that are offered specifically to facilitate your online transformational journey.
- There are fire ceremonies which are a way to nurture your inner growth through the initiations.
- You have access to a comprehensive manual and notes gifted as a lasting reference for you.
- This course has an active discussion board and Facebook group
- I answer every question personally, I have put my heart and soul into bringing these Rites here to you all online.
- I work tirelessly to keep this course vivid and alive for you all
Too often, we neglect our connection to our visceral, primal selves, to the elements earth, air, fire and water to the other beings seen and unseen around us…
… and as we do, our sense of belonging and ability to feel grounded, to love deeply, and walk softly are compromised. shamanic teachings offer us a powerful path to rediscovering our deep interconnection to the elements, animals, plants to all that in manifest in our world.
Shamanic perception helps us to see where our minds have us stuck, how to drop more deeply into our bodies, and how to start to be of greater service here and now on our mother Earth.
It teaches us to clear our own interior landscape of our thoughts that have become obstacles… so we can see others and the world around us more clearly and become a true healing light in these often troubling dark times globally.
We have a thriving community in the course and I am actively involved and answer questions and assignments generally within 24 hours. There is an active Facebook page where you can work with each other and assist each others growth.
WHAT OTHERS ARE SAYING ABOUT THIS COURSE:
“My experience was nothing short of radically life changing! I entered this course as one person, and exited another. I am eternally grateful for the gift of Sharon Ramel. She is responsive, her Facebook group has allowed me to share my own strengths, gifts and talents in a way that has shored up my own self confidence. I learned so much in this course and through my connections with others on this path. Sacred rituals are now a part of my every day life in one form or another. I am more peaceful, grounded and centered. Almost nothing gets under my skin these days as I take full responsibility for my thoughts and creations. My luminous field is much brighter and cleaner. During this process I was even able to complete a soul retrieval on myself. Absolute miracles happen when you truly open your heart to Spirit. As an empath and intuitive, I love having the bands of power around me at all times, now weaved into my being. Protection is a huge part of this path, so I now move more freely though this world of maya and illusions. I have felt encouraged, I have been honored in my individual power in the ability to go at my own pace, and my life as a mystical shaman has gifted me many, many synchronicities, and re-connections with my soul tribe. All my love and bliss to you all! Thank you Sharon for being. I love you my beautiful sister of Munay Aho!” – Estelle June 2018
“Thank you for this amazing gift, you walking with me throughout the Rites. The Grace is unspeakable. All throughout this short but infinite journey, I felt your true and absolute devotion, guidance and blessing. Without that I would have missed many aspects of this amazing World of Insights. I couldn’t tell you how grateful and blessed I feel, you making this amazing Initiation available to me, and I suspect many of us. I truly can See Spirit living as You, bestowing this amazing Grace, this Bridge so essential for so many of us journeying for such a long time, preparing to walk the path you Are. Thank you great Sister.” Magdelene – 2018
“The teacher/trainer is exuberant and inspiring. This amazing course has actually transformed my life. Can’t wait to continue the journey”. – Krzysztof – August 2018
“Wow! I’m so glad I took this course! Sharon’s passion and enthusiasm are positively contagious! I’ve taken several Udemy courses on similar topics and while I’ve been pleased most with all of them, Sharon’s courses are much richer in content. She is a wonderful teacher and extremely knowledgeable. I’ve already signed up for 2 of her other courses and have started them and am just as thrilled as I am with this one. THANK YOU SHARON!” Lisa – 2018
Life time access to the Course material, all fully downloadable for you to keep and return to at any time. This is self paced so no need to rush. If you require certification from me as you intend to work with the Rites or require in for you ongoing education then please do not hesitate to contact me.
I am often asked is this a religion?
Religion and spirituality are two related yet distinct terms associated with faith. Religion denotes “a set of beliefs concerning the cause, nature, and purpose of the universe, usually involving devotional and ritual observances and a moral code.” In contrast, spirituality can be defined as “the quality of being spiritual”. Based on these definitions, the major difference between religion and spirituality is one of believing versus being. Religion’s focus is the content of one’s belief and the outworking of that belief; spirituality’s focus is the process of becoming more attuned to unworldly affairs. It’s possible to be religious without being spiritual and spiritual without being religious.. Spirituality is more abstract than religion. Religion usually promotes a creed and has a defined code of ethics; it is tangible. Spirituality exists in the nebulous realm of the undefinable.
About Shamanism: Modern shamanism provides a pathway of sacred, practical action — allowing you to build inner resources and access guidance to become a positive and effective agent of change. It is a path of direct revelation. Globally practiced and known from the dawn of time. There is a synchronicity that connects us all – no matter the name we may call it by.
Shamanism is not a system of beliefs, or a philosophy, or a theory about the world. It isn’t a religion either, as usually intended. Shamanism is just the natural, immediate way of seeing the world as we all did before Western education repressed it.
Shamanism offers us a set of skills that perform certain functions that humans need to live well in this world regardless of the time we are in. However, the way that we apply these skills requires innovation and devotion. Thus what you see from me is an alchemy of skills blended to assist your pathway. For we are not the First Peoples. Not only does carte blanche appropriating their practices lack integrity, but it does not necessarily even work for us, we need to find our own pathway home to our soul calling.
Please Note: All students who enroll in this course also will receive periodic free and discounted access to my other top-rated current and upcoming courses.
30 Day no questions asked money back guarantee.
Sharon Ramel has been a MunayKi teacher since 2009 having received the Rites herself mid 2008.
Welcome to the Religious and Spirituality Section of Personal Development at Udemy
The material on this site is provided for educational purposes only, and is not to be used for medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. .
- Unlock your ability to take charge of your own personal spiritual destiny
- Liberate your personal goals through ancient wisdom and healing traditions.
- Master your ability to connect with the sources of energy, creativity, passion, healing and love
- If you wish to be in charge of your life destiny, or know that there is something missing in your life, maybe you wish to be your own life coach. This is for you.
- Seeking deep-meditation-based altered state of consciousness to discover your inner truth.