- Northwestern via Coursera
- 35,249+ already enrolled!
- ★★★★★ (2,349 Ratings)
In this specialization, you will be equipping yourself with all the skills required to lead change and leverage different roles and functions as a manager. Throughout the courses in this specialization, you will be exploring how great leaders can assess themselves and how they can lead collaborative teams effectively. Similarly, you will also discover how leaders can communicate through storytelling and how organizations can start with clarity of purpose which can only be achieved by taking into consideration customers’ needs.
Related: Best Leadership Courses with Certificates of Completion
TTC Course Analysis:
Following are the results of comprehensive analysis of “Organization Leadership” online specialization by our team of experts.
TakeThisCourse Sentiment Analysis Results:
In order to facilitate our learners with real user experience, we performed sentiment analysis and text mining techniques that generates following results:
- TTC analyzed a total of 1,603 reviews for this online professional certificate.
- The analysis indicates that around 88% reviews were positive while around 12% of reviews had negative sentiment.
- Northwestern University online specialization received a total score of 4.4 out of 5 collectively across all courses, based on user opinions related to 4 effectiveness factors including content, engagement, quality practice and career benefit.
|Online Course Effectiveness Score|
Organizational Leadership Specialization Courses
There are six courses in the specialization and below are the details;
High Performance Collaboration: Leadership, Teamwork, and Negotiation (★★★★★ 4.8 | 2,563 ratings | 834 reviews)
In this course, you will be learning the important skills for developing and expanding your leadership repertoire and designing teams for collaboration.
Leadership Communication for Maximum Impact: Storytelling (★★★★★ 4.5 | 993 ratings | 260 reviews)
In this course, you will understand how to communicate as a leader to partner with investors and communities and engage with customers and clients in the right manner.
Leadership Through Social Influence (★★★★★ 4.7 | 1,166 ratings | 298 reviews)
The third course in the specialization is all about providing learners with a very systematic general framework for analyzing persuasive influential situations.
Leadership Through Marketing (★★★★★ 4.6 | 432 ratings | 94 reviews)
In this course, you will be taught how to identify new opportunities and create value for empowered consumers. Here you will learn to develop such strategies that can yield an advantage over rivals.
Leadership Through Design Innovation (★★★★★ 4.3 | 293 ratings | 88 reviews)
In the fifth course, you will get hands-on experience in applying the human-centered design process to real-world challenges. You will learn to engage with the end user in the most engaging manner.
Organizational Leadership Capstone (★★★★★ 4.7 | 80 ratings | 29 reviews)
The final project consists of a case study which is very important to complete as it will help you analyze what you have learned so far. Here you will be asked to assume the role of incoming chief executive officer and a fictitious medical device company and take things from there on.
In this section, we will take a look at the feedback which learners have given about this specialization. By taking a look at what they think of the courses in this specialization or the specialization as a whole, it can get easier to decide whether or not to enroll in it.
- I took the first course and can say it has given me a clear picture as to how a leader should act upon. The course has taught me well why it is important for a team leader to act as a team player as well. (Rajesh U, ★★★★★).
- I just want to thank the instructor for this amazing course “High Performance Collaboration”. The course material is really amazing and has been taught with good examples. (Dilip K, ★★★★★).
- The lecture of course no 2 were brilliant and motivational. The instructor has made sure all the lectures are fun and easy to follow. (Carina SE, ★★★★★).
- Second course offers great information but I believe the quality of the assignments could have been improved. (Timothy PJ, ★★★★★).
- “Leadership through social influence” course was very instructive and informative at the same time. It teaches all the newbie leaders about the different strategies that can help him lead a big proportion of people to work according to his directions. (Sudipta B, ★★★★★).
- I took the third course from the specialization and found it to be very simple and easy to understand. This course has the exact material you need whenever you feel like misleading or going to the wrong direction. (Urikhan L, ★★★★★).
- The “Leadership through marketing” is an excellent course and the teachers have managed to walk you through the essentials of marketing and branding with great logic. I really liked the content of this course and it explained me really well how to interpret data. (XU L, ★★★★★).
- Taking the forth course from the specialization was a great decision I made. I really enjoyed learning from this course. The content was presented greatly by the instructor and the structure of the entire course was great. (Bibek S, ★★★★★).
- The fifth course was excellent as it taught me how to develop and test prototypes which are very important in design innovation. I believe the content of this course will definitely help me in my professional and personal life. (Teodoro OP, ★★★★★).
- Fifth course was most probably the best one I could ever learn from. It was very insightful and had clear instructions. (Timothy PJ, ★★★★★).
- The final course was an excellent opportunity to review whatever I have learned in the past courses. It allowed me to reinforce the knowledge of all the previous courses. The course has explained all the tools that can be applied to overcome the challenges that you can face as a CEO. (Maria LA, ★★★★★).
- The final course has great material to offer and the instructors seemed very pleasant. All in all it was a great course. (Mikkel B, ★★★★★).
- I took the first course and it was good for the undergraduate level. Though I was expecting more from this course but the course guideline and outline was not so impressive. (Camille H, ★★☆☆☆).
- The second course had repetitive content which was not what I hoped for. The explanations were also not that clear. (Marti S, ★★☆☆☆).
- The theory of forth course was good but the examples and practices were quite obsolete for these days. (Juan SS, ★★☆☆☆).
- The final course was no doubt good but it was not practical. The explanations were not clear at some points. The tools taught were somehow good and applicable in the real world. (Susie J, ★★☆☆☆).
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.