Johns Hopkins University Online Course Highlights
- 4 weeks long
- 20 hours to complete
- Learn for FREE, Upgradable
- Taught by: Roger D. Peng, Jeff Leek, Brian Caffo
- View Course Syllabus
Online Course Details:
In this course, you will learn how to program in R and how to use R for effective data analysis. You will learn how to install and configure software necessary for a statistical programming environment and describe generic programming language concepts as they are implemented in a high-level statistical language. The course covers practical issues in statistical computing which includes programming in R, reading data into R, accessing R packages, writing R functions, debugging, profiling R code, and organizing and commenting R code. Topics in statistical data analysis will provide working examples.
What You Will Learn?
- Week 1: Background, Getting Started, and Nuts & Bolts
- Week 2: Programming with R
- Week 3: Loop Functions and Debugging
- Week 4: Simulation & Profiling
SKILLS YOU WILL GAIN:
- Data Analysis
- R Programming