- Jose Portilla via Udemy
- 458,845+ already enrolled!
- Course type: Self Paced
- ★★★★★ (101,569 Ratings)
If you are interested in learning to use NumPy, Pandas, Machine Learning, and more from the comfort of your home then you have landed to the right course. In this course, you will be taught all about using Python for data science and machine learning in the best possible manner. The instructor will explain how you can use spark for big data analysis in detail. Then you will get a chance to understand how to implement machine learning algorithms. Going further, you will get a chance to understand how to use Matplotlib for python plotting. After that, the instructor will explain how you can use seaborn for statistical plots. Next, you will learn to use SciKit-Learn for machine learning tasks. Check out the best + free machine learning courses at takethiscourse platform.
|Online Course Effectiveness Score (Learn More)|
This is the section which we believe is the most important as it gives readers an idea about what other people think of this course. After reading the actual comments from actual learners, one can get a clearer picture of the course and then decide whether or not enroll in it. You might also be interested in the Best Stanford Free Online Courses with Certificates.
- The course is an interesting mixture of learning different programming tools. The introduction to different mathematical concepts was also very informational. The most admiring thing was that all the course materials were in Jupyter notebooks (Ignacio Reguero, ★★★★★).
- I am very much impressed by the teaching style of the instructor. His tone was very refreshing and he has clearly taught everything with enthusiasm. And I would like to recommend this course to all those who want to learn Python and more (Kamal Raj Dhakal, ★★★★★).
- I would say that if you have interest in learning Python then this course is the perfect way to take a first step. Believe me, this course has everything there is about Python for data science and how you can make the most out of this programming language. The topics on machine learning were also very interesting (Michael S, ★★★★★).
- The entire course is really informational and helpful but one thing that I have found to be most engaging was the exercises in the end so that we learners can do some brain storming on our own. This course clearly shows that it has been created by a highly-experienced professional (Harshdeep Gupta, ★★★★★).
- I have huge quite an interest in this field and I have always been looking for different ways that can help me learn python and machine learning as well. And I am happy to say that this course served the purpose. It turned out to be very helpful in setting my career straight and making me realize what is good for me (Hartmann, ★★★★★).
- Before enrolling in this course, I had doubt about my own skills, but this course has helped me renew my own self-worth and gave me a better understanding of python and machine learning in general (Ricardo Braga, ★★★★★).
- I have experience in this field but still I had been very uncertain about majority of the python concepts. And that is why i took this course and got a chance to not only revise what I already know but also learned a whole new bunch of skills (Yvan Ripoche, ★★★★★).
- Taking this course made me understand that it is an easiest way for any person to learn to code through python programming language. All the topics explained in the course were so interesting, updated and to the point. There wasn’t even a single lecture in which the enthusiasm of the instructor was low. In fact, the entire course is perfect (JT, ★★★★★).
- This course has acted as the next step for me to learn coding with python. The exercises given in the course were though difficult yet very helpful in understanding all the topics covered. This course has actually pushed me to do brain storming and try to solve things on my own which is a very good thing (Abhinav Jaspreet, ★★★★★).
- I took this course with the hope that it would help me develop a strong base of python and this is exactly what happened. The course turned out to be exactly what I expected it to be. The topics on machine learning were also great (Paul Smith, ★★★★★).
- This course has a number of python and machine learning concepts explained in it and actually gives you the background enough to start writing applications on your own. The information shared was practical and quite helpful (Raquel Mendoza, ★★★★★).
- I haven’t completed the course but wanted to give a review of what I have completed so far. And I am happy to say that taking this course was the right decision I made. Can’t wait to compete the rest of the course (Amrosia M, ★★★★★).
- This is a good course as it covers a variety of topics on data science. The part where the instructor teaches to use Spark for big data analysis was great. It was a good introductory course (Jeffrey Clan, ★★★★☆).
- Yes this course has great information about coding in Python but the instructor didn’t go in-depth Data science and Machine learning topics. I was hoping to have learned about these two as well (Kiran Banger, ★★★☆☆).
- Though most of the content in this course was helpful but the level of interaction from the support team was zero and that forced me to give this course a 2-star rating (Arthit J, ★★☆☆☆).
The above details are more than enough for any reader to find out what this course has to offer and what other people think of it. So, after reading all the information if you feel this course is what you’re looking for then enroll today in it. And don’t forget to stay safe, stay home and never stop learning.
- Jose Portilla via Udemy
- 144,172+ already enrolled!
- ★★★★★ (36,953 Ratings)
- Language: English
- Jose Portilla via Udemy
- 1,225,777+ already enrolled!
- ★★★★★ (347,959 Ratings)
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.