- Jose Portilla via Udemy
- 144,172+ already enrolled!
- ★★★★★ (36,953 Ratings)
- Language: English
There are a number of ways that can help those who are passionate to learn about web development. Some may learn it by attending a proper class, some may register themselves in a short course, some try learning through different Youtube videos and many other ways are there that can help people to learn about how to build websites using different tools like Python, Django, HTML, HTTP, CSS3 and much more. Unfortunately, there are many people who so love to learn web development but don’t have enough means to get a proper learning material for it.
There are a number of ways that can help those who are passionate to learn about web development. Some may learn it by attending a proper class, some may register themselves in a short course, some try learning through different Youtube videos and many other ways are there that can help people to learn about how to build websites using different tools like Python, Django, HTML, HTTP, CSS3 and much more. Unfortunately, there are many people who so love to learn web development but don’t have enough means to get a proper learning material for it. Neither they are capable of enrolling themselves to a proper short course. So they try cheap ways that can give them sufficient learning material and make them capable enough to develop an average website. But this isn’t enough for someone who is so passionate about web development that he wishes to start a career in this field. So for this purpose we have this amazing course that helps learners to learn about how they can develop websites using different tools like HTML, Django, Python and many more. The course lets you in on different lecture videos, coding projects, exercises, slides, assignments and quizzes and much more and help you become a fine web developer.
Who should take this course?
This course is very much suitable for all those who are passionate about becoming a web developer. The course has enough learning material in it that can really help any kind of learner whether beginner or professional to learn about web development in a best possible way ever. If you are a beginner and have some prior knowledge of web development then taking this course at this point can really help you understand completely about web development like how you can create a fully functional website using Django and other tools. As for those who are professionals and have experience in developing websites, taking this course by these type of people can also be really helpful as the course keeps on getting updated so there might be some new techniques and tips that can be learned by these professionals. Hence we can say that either you are a professional or a beginner, both can make the most out of this course.
Now let us discuss some of the reviews that our users have given after completing the course. We have read all the feedbacks from our users and presented it in a precise form for our other users to read so that they can get a clue about what this course is and how it has helped other users in improving their skills.
- A learned a lot from this course. This course has taught me so many new things that I had no idea before. I was able to understand Python and Django in a very easy manner only because of this course (★★★★★).
- I can with full confidence say that this is by far the best ever course for all the beginners out there. After completing the course, I have realized that this is the best ever course that is very suitable for beginners. The instructor has tried to be as elaborated and thorough as possible so that beginners who don’t have idea of this field can also learn from this course in a best possible way (★★★★★).
- The question and answer section of the course is very well maintained. When you are learning something, a lot of questions come in your mind that must be answered. The question and answer section of this course has been really well maintained as any question that I had in my mind was very well answered (★★★★★).
- Only because of this course I was able to develop a strong understanding of what HTML, CSS, Python and Django are. This course made me develop a strong understanding of so many frameworks. How python, Django, HTML and CSS works (★★★★★).
- The body language of the instructor is very positive. For any course to develop interest in, the most important fact is whether you feel comfortable with the instructor or not. And I can say with full confidence that the body language of the instructor is very much optimistic and has explained the whole lecture in such a way that it made it look very easy to learn. Also the language of the instructor is very understandable and his body language is so positive that has made the whole journey of the course look smooth (★★★★★).
- This course is totally a recommendable course. I can say that I would definitely recommend this course to all my friends and peers who are also interested in this field. I think recommending this course to others would also help them the way it helped me (★★★★★).
- Best course to polish your skills. I would recommend this course to all those people who are in need to learn on how to use skills of Django and Python. As these two things are a little tricky to understand and how to use them together can be difficult to learn. But if you take this course, your problem can easily be solved and trust me once you start learning the course, you will automatically develop interest in it and all the skills and techniques will be fed into your brain. And the next thing you know, you will become a specialist in using HTML, CS, Python and Django (★★★★☆).
- Every term is easy to understand. All the terms in the lecture are very easy to understand and relevant to the course. You will not feel even for a second that the course has irrelevant terms in it. The entire course is so relevant to the topic and a lot of informational terms discussed in it are very helpful (★★★★☆).
- The exercises and quizzes given in the course are very helpful. The most important feature that I think about this course is the real life based exercises and quizzes given at the end of the course. What you have to do is start watching the videos very carefully and keep that in mind that you have an exercise to solve at the end of the course. Once you start watching the videos keeping this fact in mind that you have to solve the exercises on your own in the end, you can then learn better and perform better (★★★★☆).
- I am 65% way of the course and so far is great, can’t wait to get to database and play with the data that I would collect from the website that I would build. I have really enjoyed from the course. I have covered half of the course and I think I have learned so much from it. Can’t wait to cover the full course (★★★★☆).
- Lectures were really great and the course no doubt has exercises and quizzes but I wish the course had tons of them. The whole course is really great and I really enjoyed listening to the lectures. But the quantity of the exercises and quizzes was very less. I wish the instructor had added tons of exercises in it so that I could spend most of my time solving them (★★★☆☆).
- Some of the learning material is outdated but the course is good though. I won’t say the course is a total failure as I was able to learn some really information stuff but there were many learning material in the course that was outdated (★★☆☆☆).
With every course, there are alternatives that can be taken against the course. Surely this course has alternatives too so we are going to discuss some of the alternatives that we have with this course and will discuss some main features of these alternatives so that it can help a user to decide what he wants.
Projects in Django: Learn Django Building Projects
- Eduonix Learning Solutions via Udemy
- 10,779+ already enrolled!
- ★★★★★ (96 Ratings)
The Ultimate Beginner’s Guide to Django 1.11
- Nick Walter via Udemy
- 6,706+ already enrolled!
- ★★★★★ (1569 Ratings)
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.