- National Research Tomsk State University via Coursera
- 307 hours of effort required
- 69,309 already enrolled!
- ★★★★★ (916 Ratings)
Powerpoint slides play a vital part in helping the audience understand what we are trying to tell. But unfortunately, many people don’t have the right skills to make PowerPoint slides. This confuses the audience and astray them from the actual subject. In this course, the instructor aims to equip learners will all the essential tools that will help them create simple, clear, and aesthetic slides. The main goal here is to improve the presentation skills of the speaker. The course covers a variety of topics like understanding universal design principles. Then learning all about templates, colors, slides typography, colors, use of photos and pictograms, and more. So, learn different ways to create clear and meaningful slides, charts, and diagrams with the help of this course.
This section contains social feedback which users have given about this course. Based on what actual users think of this course, you can easily decide the worth of this course.
- This was a very awesome course that taught me clearly how to make PowerPoint slides. The instructor taught me so many simple tricks to make my slides more engaging and attractive thus it improved my skills and knowledge regarding PowerPoint slides (Anant G, ★★★★★).
- Taking this course helped me understand the majority of the fundamentals of design. Before taking this course, I couldn’t understand the power of icons, pictures, tables, and typography. But now I have learned so much about them. I really enjoyed learning from this course and also what fluid design is (ND, ★★★★★).
- Only because of the clarity that this course has provided, I was able to clear so many misconceptions about Powerpoint designs. The course also introduced many useful skills that improved my style of designing different slides. In short, this course couldn’t be any more engaging or clear (Geng Y, ★★★★★).
- This course turned out to be a very useful tool for me as I was able to learn how to design the perfect presentation slides which were somewhat close to a professional. I am really satisfied with the quality of this course and would like to thank the instructor Alexie for all their effort (Smriti RCD, ★★★★★).
- This course fulfilled my expectations and made me achieve what I wanted. The lecture videos were quite interesting, entertaining, and of course educational. The quizzes were also good and help you review all the content. The practices were also quite good and not too complicated. In short, I am very much satisfied with this course (Irene PS, ★★★★★).
- It was not only a very good and engaging course but well-structured as well. The lecturer has explained all the topics in short words and has used plenty of examples to make them diverting. The peer-graded assignments were also quite admirable as it was very interesting to see how other people see my work or how they are performing (Peter G, ★★★★★).
- I just took the audit version of this course but am very satisfied with it. The lectures were straightforward and very easy to follow. And I would definitely recommend this course to both beginners and professionals who want to improve (Alejandro CP, ★★★★☆).
- I can say I was actually able to learn a lot from this course. The learning content which the lecturer has provided was worth the first month’s subscription. But the only issue here is the assignment. They were very hard to pass and most of the topics covered in the course were missing in the assignment (Kate S, ★★★★☆).
- The practice quizzes were somehow a little difficult. But still, the course gave me better insights into how to make the most engaging PowerPoint slides (Zuriel GRM, ★★★☆☆).
- This course contains unnecessary tasks and assignments that I have found to be very disappointing (Samira ASAS, ★★☆☆☆).
- The duration of the course is too long which is more than 300 hours. Even though the course lets you learn at your ease and pace, still the duration shouldn’t have been this much longer (Uma VM, ★★☆☆☆).
More Related Courses:
- PwC via Coursera
- 14 hours of effort required
- 69,628 already enrolled!
- ★★★★★ (921 Ratings)
- Autonomous University of Barcelona via Coursera
- 23 hours of effort required
- 133,729 already enrolled!
- ★★★★★ (3,559 Ratings)
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.