- Amazon Web Services via Coursera
- Learn for FREE, Up-gradable
- 9 hours of effort required
- 149,489+ already enrolled!
- ★★★★★ (5,100 Ratings)
This course is all about Machine learning (ML). Machine learning (ML) is one of the fastest growing fields in technology. This is the reason why a lot of individuals are looking forward to improving their skill set in this field. That is probably the reason why you are here..
What will you learn through this Course?
In this course, you can not only improve your Machine learning (ML) knowledge and skills, but you can also learn to practically apply this knowledge. By enrolling in this course, you will be able to access the key problems that Machine Learning can address and ultimately be able to solve them.
Moreover, the instructors will help you understand the way to develop exceptional applications using Amazon AI services like Amazon Comprehend, Amazon Recognition, Amazon Translate, and others. Furthermore, this course is your chance to explore AWS DeepLens.
Let us have a look at the feedback for this course. We will look at both positive and negative feedback for this course.
- I am not deep into ML techniques, but this course has plenty of demos. It also included the way to use because the best AWS features for a smooth ML process (Catherine C, ★★★★★).
- I feel like the demonstration is extremely fast. I noticed that in week five, one video is 70 minutes long. It is divided into many short videos. For me seeing an extended video is creating boredom. Otherwise, it’s a really nice course (V. V, ★★★★★).
- The course materials and lecture delivery were only 1 of the form. I have learned a whole skill on Machine Learning and its Algorithms. I hope this can lead me towards the next level of knowledge science (y Abhishek N, ★★★★★).
- Very good course to be told basics of Machine learning for beginners. The instructors are very knowledgeable. I got a lot of learning and motivation to continue my learning in the area of machine learning (Vipul Z, ★★★★★).
- Dan Mbaga, Kirsten Dupart, and Denis Batalov were quite effective and to the purpose. I appreciate these sessions but would want Coursera to permit free users to submit the quiz at the tip of those courses. But now, it shows a button to upgrade (Deleted A, ★★★★★).
- I hope I will be able to start again and review again all modules (Suresh C PA, ★★★★★).
- Great content for somebody new to this field. I actually enjoyed all the knowledge, because of all who are willing to share the knowledge. I’m able to tackle the subsequent course of AWS ML (Sal G A, ★★★★★).
- It’s a practical easy to follow the introductory course of AWS machine learning with Sage’s maker. I’m looking forward to learning more about Sage’s maker and acquire some practical experience (Sofia S, ★★★★★).
- I have been using Coursera for over 2 years. To be honest, this is my first bad experience with a Coursera course. This course seems rather like an extended advertisement for AWS. This course neither contains any practical exercise for college kids to undertake on AWS nor any strong technical details about ML (Ayush T, ★☆☆☆☆).
- This is basically a course to point out talking about Amazon’s Machine Learning tools from Amazon Web Services. this could be more useful to businesses than the common person, which is that the reason for the one-star rating (Mark L I, ★☆☆☆☆).
- A fair start to an outline of machine learning and AWS services with hands-on exercise. there’s a lot of space for improvements on target and quiz contents, some videos and quiz options are duplicated. instead of an end quiz, few quizzes in between the long videos would be a better option. A hands-on project for completion assessment can even be included (Munawar P V, ★★★☆☆).
- Very sloppy. Typos within the slides, cases of duplicate videos appearing within the same week. In the quizzes, where none of the solution choices are correct. I’ve come to expect better from Coursera. This was a huge disappointment (Benjamin R, ★☆☆☆☆).
More Related Courses:
Machine Learning Crash Course
- Google via Digital Garage
- 15 hours of effort required
- Skill Level: Intermediate
- 30+ excercises
- Stanford University via Coursera
- Learn for FREE, Up-gradable
- 60 hours of effort required
- 3,661,293+ already enrolled!
- ★★★★★ (149,343 Ratings)
- Skill Level: Mixed
- Language: English
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.