Solve subject math exam problems accurately and FAST!
- Created by Gilad Pagi
- 277 + students enrolled
- 44 Review available
- 1.5 hours on-demand video
- 1 downloadable resource
- Access on Mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
- Lifetime Access
- 30 days Money back guarantee
What You will Learn?
- Excel in the GRE Mathematics test single variable calculus questions.
- Solve single variable calculus questions more quickly
- Pace through the test
Online Course Description:
This course is a prep course for the GRE Subject exam in Mathematics. If you wish to apply for a grad program in math, statistics and such, this exam is required.
This is the second module and includes all the single variable calculus material needed in order to excel in the exam. More importantly, the course teaches techniques for solving problems FAST (since in the exam you will have 2.5 min per question – very little time).
We will go over the following topics:
- Limit of sequences
- Limit of functions
- Integrals, including improper integrals and Riemann sums
- Function Sequences and series
- Taylor Expansions
The course is designed to review all that is necessary to get you up to speed and get you solving real exam problems. Knowledge covered in the first module is assumed.
See the free intro lecture of the first module to get more details.
GRE is a registered trademark of Educational Testing Service (ETS) in the United States and other countries. This content is not endorsed or approved by ETS.
- This course is intended to prep for the GRE Subject Math test. NOT for the math section at the general GRE.
- Students who wish to apply for graduate math programs must do the GRE Subject Math test. This course is designed for them
- This course assumes knowledge equivalent to B.S in mathematics.
- This course assumes knowledge of module1:basics