Study smarter and pass your ITIL, A+, Network+, Security+, Certified Ethical Hacker (CEH), CISSP, or other exams easier!
- Best Seller by Udemy.com
- Created by Jason Dion • 50,000+ Students, Dion Training Solutions • 50,000+ Students
- 2,009 + students enrolled
- 459 Review available
- 2.5 hours on-demand video
- Access on Mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
- Lifetime Access
- 30 days Money back guarantee
What You will Learn?
- To pass your certification exams more easily
- To be more confident when taking your certification exams
- To focus your study efforts
- To become a better note taker
Online Course Description:
This course is designed to help you learn “how to study” for certification exams and understand how to pick the right answers on test day. Now, I know that sounds simple, but there is a method to this that many students don’t know…
Have you ever taken an IT Certification exam and scored only 695 but needed 700 to pass? Have you had to retake the exam several times in order for you to pass? If so, you may need some help learning how to take certification exams more effectively, because they are different than the tests you took during High School, college, or university.
In this course, you will learn how to study better, take more efficient notes, and most importantly, how to increase your odds of passing your CompTIA (A+, Network+, Security+, CSA+, CASP), Microsoft, ISC2 (CISSP, SSCP), EC-Council (CEH), or other IT Certification exams on the first attempt by using our tips, tricks, and efficiency gains to your advantage.
After teaching all these techniques in the course, we will dive into some practice exam questions (A+, Network+, Security+, CEH, and ITIL) and put these principles to use, showing you how they can help you increase your odds of success, so that you can pass your exam on the first attempt!
What others are saying about this course:
- Amazing course. Straight to the point, makes the learning fast and non complex. Easy to apply straight away. (Dan, 5 stars)
- I enjoyed the course so much I ran it from beginning to end on one session. It is very clear and easy to understand and the explanations of tackling test questions should prove very useful. I will definitely be using these techniques in my next exam. (Eddie, 5 star)
- I am very interested in cutting my time down on my studies but have the important information. Learning style registers very well with me and some of the things spoken in here appears backwards to those I know, but actually syncs to how I do things. (LaRanne, 5 stars)
- Students who needs to take IT Certification exams for work or career advancement
- Students who are not efficient at studying for their certification exams
- Students who have failed on previous attempts on their A+, Network+, Security+, CSA+, ITIL, CEH, or CISSP exams