- University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign
- Learn for FREE, Up-gradable
- 19 hours of effort required
- 23,386+ already enrolled!
- 4.6 ★★★★★ (644 Ratings)
- Skill Level: Mixed
- Language: English
You will learn and practice the use of decision-making frameworks and techniques applicable at all levels, from management-level strategic decisions such as connecting process to the needs of various customer segments, to front-line tactical decisions such as choosing between ordering larger quantities vs. ordering more frequently.
Upon successful completion of this course, you will be able to:
- Understand the role of operations management
- Relate underlying principles to operations management frameworks and techniques
- Synthesize information to make strategic operations decisions
- Evaluate processes on different dimensions
- Apply analytical techniques for tactical operations decision
This course is part of the iMBA offered by the University of Illinois, a flexible, fully-accredited online MBA at an incredibly competitive price. For more information, please see onlinemba.illinois.edu.
More Related Courses:
Operations Management: Strategy and Quality Management for the Digital Age
University of Illinois via Coursera
18 hours of effort required
20,732+ already enrolled!
★★★★★ (655 Reviews)
Scaling Operations: Linking Strategy and Execution
Northwestern University via Coursera
13 hours of effort required
12,391+ already enrolled!
★★★★★ (138 Reviews)
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.