- University of Illinois via Coursera
- Learn for FREE, Up-gradable
- 19 hours of effort required
- 35,076+ already enrolled!
- 4.6 ★★★★★ (957 Ratings)
This is a 4 week course in which you will learn everything you need to know about the role of operations. You will get to see and understand how the operations are connected to other business functions in manufacturing and service-focused organizations.
This course will help you in practicing the decision-making frameworks and techniques which are applicable at all levels. You will get to understand more about the front-line tactical decisions, such as choosing between ordering larger quantities vs. ordering more regularly. By covering the topics of this course, you will be able to relate underlying policies to operations management frameworks and techniques.
|Online Course Effectiveness Score|
Now we will be looking at some of the negative and positives reviews for this course.
- This is a very good course. Everything was laid out nicely, which made for a good experience. It can sometimes be difficult to search out a web class that’s interactive, but this discrete class was done all right. Wonderful job, and that I expect to take more classes (Christian K, ★★★★★).
- Each and every topic explained in detail. This course ought to be made compulsory, so everybody gets a decent comprehension of the stock, constant turn of events, esteem stream planning, inventory network control (KIRAN R K, ★★★★★).
- The course elements are of prime quality. One can easily obtain this learning professionally in a corporation. By taking this course, you can add more importance to yourself. I heartily recommend taking this course, especially the people who are related to this field. It’ll definitely extemporize the extent of information you have (Auve R P, ★★★★★).
- A very major course indeed. It’s fundamental because it teaches one the ways to Analyze Operations and the processes to judge their performance. I have improved my skills through constant improvement methods. Operations are the blood of each system, be it Service or Manufacturing (Lone B, ★★★★★).
- Amazing content, this is a part of my graduate program and gave me an awfully good knowledge of the content before the category. Professor Palekar described the key concepts in a really good manner. He assured that the concepts stick in mind for long along with his unique examples. Overall an excellent learning experience (Gurinder P S, ★★★★★).
- The content of the course was designed to absolute perfection. The essentials point regarding Operations Management were covered cohesively (Faizal R, ★★★★★).
- This is not a decent course. The lectures are super dry and make it hard to focus during lectures. The teacher usually makes simple concepts very complicating. This course needs a brand-new professor that may get their point across clearly (David H, ★☆☆☆☆).
- I think the concept is extremely general and not improving in answering the questions given. Whereas the questions asked are good. I could have received more from Wikipedia straight ( Lin Y, ★☆☆☆☆).
- There are various issues with the course content. Are the quizzes not receiving correct answers? (John B, ★☆☆☆☆).
More Related Courses:
IIMB via edX
28 hours of effort required
120,636+ already enrolled!
University of Illinois via Coursera
18 hours of effort required
20,732+ already enrolled!
★★★★★ (655 Reviews)
Northwestern University via Coursera
13 hours of effort required
12,391+ already enrolled!
★★★★★ (138 Reviews)
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.