- joe PaPa via Udemy
- 1,817+ already enrolled!
- Course Type: Self Paced
- ★★★★☆ (50 Ratings)
In this course, you will get a chance to learn to acquire and process the data from 5 different sensors and that too using your Android device. Starting the course, the instructor will talk about how you can install MATLAB hardware support package for Android Sensors & MATLAB mobile app. Then you will be taught how to connect to android decides and then acquire sensor data. Similarly, the instructor will talk about how to capture and log data from android sensors. In short, taking this course will make master the MATLAB Support Package for Android Sensors and this will be done by building a very unique set of projects. This includes building your own 3D compass. Then learning to rotate 3d objects with the help of your android phone.
Next, learning to detect whether your android device is facing up or down, and more. The course is very suitable for different engineer, developers, and scientists who are interested in knowing all about MATLAB projects. With that, all the interested professionals, students, innovative designers, and thinkers who are looking for ways to explore android sensors are also welcome to join this course. Therefore, enroll today and learn to acquire and then process all of your data from 5 sensors using your very own android phone.
|Online Course Effectiveness Score (Learn More)|
In this section, you will get to take a look at the feedback which users have given about this course.
- The course has very clear instructions and explanation. It was indeed very easy to understand and also implement (Shabir Ahmed, ★★★★★).
- I have found this course to be very impressive and useful at the same time. I am happy that now I can use my cell phone for real situation experiments (Yves Perron, ★★★★★).
- Before taking this course, I never knew that MATLAB can be used to do these type of things. The instructor was great and talented and has taught everything I a great manner (Pradip Patel, ★★★★★).
- I believe this is a very good course that will help you explore android or even iOS sensors using MATLAB. The instructor was going very smoothly and seemed very engaging (Nittin Sharma, ★★★★★).
- The course was good but I was hoping the instructor would dive deep into more difficult topics. But the course was nice and taught me so many things (Kim Mittendorf, ★★★★☆).
- The course is a little outdated because now MATLAB requires you to use it online (Kirk Mayo, ★★★☆☆).
- The course had very simple examples and the topics were not covered deeply. It felt like the course had only easy topics to explain (Richard Branson, ★★☆☆☆).
- Vanderbilt University via Coursera
- Learn for FREE, Up-gradable
- 35 hours of effort required
- 286,962+ already enrolled!
- ★★★★★ (7,569 Ratings)
- Joe Papa via Udemy
- 1,814+ students enrolled
- ★★★★☆ (49 ratings)
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.